Nichole Update

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We are still trying to get her into the psychiatrist. Seems we're playing a bit of phone tag.

However, I can't say things have been too horrible since the last blowout. Maybe confusing, but not horrible. No more rages anyway.

She has improved with caring for Aubrey. She is picking up after the baby too, although still not to my standards. But it's an improvement, none the less.

Now she's been apartment hunting.:slap:

Hoping she was looking for herself and Aubrey I asked her about it. Naw, that would've made sense, I guess. She said she and boyfriend are looking for affordable places to live. That he told her if it was under 400 a month he could afford it. And she's found a couple.

Well now, ain't that interesting because that's not what boyfriend and I discussed in the kitchen a week ago. Or what was told to Nichole then.

So I'm wondering if this is fantasy. Or wishful thinking. Or dillusional thinking.

In any case there will be a rage if/when boyfriend sticks to what he said before. (and I am pretty certain his postion hasn't changed)

She's still acting a bit paranoid. boyfriend has asked to talk to me twice. Once was for a joke over something Nichole did. Another was to tell me last evening that he has just about talked her into returning to school in the summer and how happy it made him. She demanded to know both times what he'd said, attempted to make it a casual demand but her eyes/facial expression told me otherwise.

Nichole did begin to fill out her FASFA and start looking for classes to take. That is a plus. She's decided that working at jobs like Mc Donalds are a great place to start, but she in no way wants to be forced to do that the rest of her life. lol

I don't see her job lasting too long. She's already called off at least 4 times I know of. Twice was legitamate for the baby. And has decided they "hate" her there.

I have no proof, but I believe she is trying to get pregnant again. (Lord help us)

I do see her trying hard to control her actions/behaviors this past week.

Oh, I just have to add this as it's too conincidental and may wind up helping the situation.

The couple the kids are friends with......are a carbon copy of Nichole and boyfriend, except the girl is major into drinking. Nichole had attempted to form a friendship with the girlfriend as they are the same age and both have little ones. But backed away fast when she saw how the girl treated her son, and the volitile relationship of the couple. (which could be a mirror for boyfriend and herself)

So when Nichole talks about this girl, and she does, I bring it around to situations in her own relationship with boyfriend and show her how they are alike. I don't know if this is the "right" thing to do or not. But I'm hoping if she can literally "see" her behavior this way that maybe she will begin to realize what she's doing.

The rollercoaster has stopped. Now we're on the merry-go-round.:crazy2:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
At least on a merry-go-round you can jump off......good luck with opening her eyes and hope she isn't thinking that being pregnant is a monetarially high paying job........good luck.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I hope Nicole finds some stability. Merry-go-rounds make me barf. Personally I'd aim for the it's a small world no-excitement boat ride in the dark. Dude thinks he's on the never ending bungee jumping - some time in all that up and down you hope they hit their head just hard enough to make them stop.

Sending you hugs Daisy - you're remarkable!

witzend

I get dizzy just thinking about it, Lisa! Remind me, is boyfriend the Baby Daddy, or is he just a boyfriend?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
boyfriend is the Daddy.

And I've decided that since all this has been going on for the past 4 yrs in Sept, that it is nothing short of a miracle that I'm not sitting in a comfortable padded room somewhere. lmao