Nicole and Joe prom pictures if anyone is interested

BusynMember

Thank you. I am very proud of her because she's such a good kid.

I did not have it this easy with her older sister (cough, cough) and I didn't have any prom fun either because my oldest never wanted to go to any school events. So it's always exciting for me, maybe moreso than for her :)

klmno

She's beautiful and that was the PERFECT dress for her!~ She's very lucky- and you are very lucky!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She is just gorgeous!!!! What a cute couple they make! Love the dress!

Actually...........they look like prom dresses are supposed to look. You wouldn't believe what some girls show up wearing around here. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
ABSOLUTELY the most stunning young lady in the bunch! Her dress was beautiful! Joe looked very grown up. She looks like princess Jasmine!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Stunning, she is just stunning! What a lovely dress and a handsome couple, so cute. I love when Joe smiles. Very sweet. I love looking at prom pictures-they all looked so excited!

buddy

Those dresses are amazing! Makes me wish I could go to prom..... I LOVE the pictures with the flowering trees, and the group shots are really great too. I hope she had a fantastic night of her life.

DDD

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Now we have a beautiful "face" to go with the beautiful character we know so well. Hugs DDD

BusynMember

Thanks, guys. She's running for prom queen next year (where we live your junior year is your prom year, not your senior year...I don't get it either...lol). Joe has a great smile and has been in good spirits since wrestling has been over and he has not been starving himself to stay at 130 lbs (crazy). He can not handle not eating! He gets VERY crabby.

The kids were back and forth all night. Joe stayed and he's crashed on our sofabed right now. He doesn't go home much anymore. I really don't know what Nicole is going to do without him, although she is pretty sensible. Still...they are best friends.

Thanks again!!!

BusynMember

Terry, when she first put that dress on, that's exactly what I thought! It looked like a wedding dress! It scared me half to death!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
NO IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!!! SHE IS NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GETTING MARRIED. EVER. And if she does we're all going to run a background check on him. And I have just the motorcycle gang for security if he "THINKS" he's good enough for her. Scary lot.....even if they are mostly older now. still scary though.