Night with 4 teenagers in small townhouse

M

ML

Manster's new friends came over last night for a sleepover. They are all siblings (adopted) J is almost 14 and X and A (girl) will be 13 soon. I was worried having this many teenagers in my small townhouse but we actually had fun. We watched movies, played video games and I gave them all a facial/clay mask. I also made us tea. They tried on manster's halloween customes AND the boys all dressed up as girls with my clothes and wig. J was hysterical. He has a flair for the dramatic and playacted a "lady of the evening". I said J why do you do that so well and he said "it's because I'm black". He's really funny and adorable. They also did science experiments and shot the bb gun at the target set up in the garage. I will never forget the look of us all with drying clay on our faces. J is the kid who brought a knife to school and here I'm seeing his beautiful innocence. Our home might be small but it *is* fun.

Anyway, It was a lot of fun and though I'm exhausted today with only 5 hours of sleep it was worth it.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I want to join you next time! What a blast - I can just imagine you all sitting around with a clay mask on...done it with my girls many times, lol!

I'm glad it went well - I hope Manster had fun!