NIH Study- Insights into Math Learning Difficulties

Stella Johnson

Hey guys! Many of you may not know me. I'm an old timer. :flirtysmile3: I haven't been around in a while though.:sorrysmiley:
Today I ran across this article on the NIH website while searching for clinical trials for a neurological disorder that I have. I thought of you guys when I read it. Hopefully the researchers will continue these types of studies to make it easier to diagnose and help our kids with learning disorders.

http://www.nih.gov/researchmatters/june2011/06272011math.htm

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hi Steph,
Thanks for the article. As you know my difficult child suffers severely from this Learning Disability (LD). Glad they are researching but I sure wish they had some answers to help my son.

keista

Thanks! I needed that! Struggling to find math answers for my son. Have no clue what his problem with math really is.

Estherfromjerusalem

Steph -- hello! It certainly has been a long time. What's happening with you? How is your difficult child getting along? Are you still with the same boyfriend? And when are you coming to visit me? It is so good to "see" you.

Love, Esther

Stella Johnson

I hope they come up with answers someday too. The sooner the better. I'll post an update in a separate post. It will be a looooong one