No talk...act rises again...

Ropefree

Banned
Hello everyone...when last I posted I was upset about the lack of progress
with the sssslllloooowwww process of the intensive home therapy. adhd 16
and the recent events....

I had a long week. I am feeling very shut down and glum. I went Christmas shopping and now I am ready as I am going to get. Meanwhile there are glimpses of co-operation, like coming in befor curfew and deciding to get involved with after school activities. Yeah.

REsponding to a call from the school I am referred to a teacher who marked him absent yesterday. Ring-ring Hello teacher that marked my son absent yesterday. "Oh parent, yes, well your son has only come to my class three times ALL YEAR. You didn't know that?" "Why no, teacher, no I did not know that. Have you talked to the 504 teacher about this? (or called or e-mailed me?) Maybe we should have a meeting?"

What I want for christmas is the gps devise with the tazer attachement.
:ashamed:

B

bran155

I am so sorry you are feeling so down. Why hasn't the teacher called and told you this before? I mean 3 times all year, he has been in school for for 4 months and she is only telling you this now!!!

I hope your day gets a bit brighter. Hang in there. :)

p.s. If you find out where to get one of those gps/tazer guns please let me know!!!! :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
D'OH! I can't believe the school hasn't told you about the absences until now! In our district, we can go online for middle-schoolers and up to see grades as well as attendance records. Helps a lot in keeping tabs on these kids.