No weasels...

mstang67chic

Going Green
....or rice krispies!

The cyst wasn't a cyst after all. Turns out it's basically a blocked gland. (Bartholin gland) And since it hasn't grown in size ...some of them get to be the size of a tennis ball....and it's not bothering me, the doctor and I decided to let it be.

Oh and Star? I didn't have that song running through my head yesterday afterall! Hee hee hee. Although....husband and I ate at Applebee's last night and we ran into my brother in law and sister in law there. sister in law had a few too many purple hooters so I drove her car home (they both went from work) and SHE sang alllllllllll the way to her house. Stupid stuff too....You are my sunshine and carp like that. brother in law owes me BIG! LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad it wasn''t something that needed surgery. I hope it continues to not bug you.

Yes, your brother in law owes you BIG!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm DELIGHTED there were no weasles in your head or rats running down your pant leg........just a lumpy lump. Soooooo (thinking medically of course) can't you get a pair of panty hose and push it in or an ACE wrap and tie it up?

I have NO medical savy whatsoever - (REALLY STAR I never would have guessed)

I'm the one that gets the "where does it hurt" medical chart and draws smiley faces on the buttox. :D