Nominee for "Husband of the Year" award...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
No really! Not joking! Just have to share...

So I've been going through a "hormonal" thing - crazy mood swings, crying jags, the works. Tried to explain it to husband, but it's hard to explain what you don't fully understand yourself, Know what I mean?? So just trying to do my best not to be *too* crazy if I can help it...

But there I was, trying to dry my hair after a shower and just bawling my eyes out. No logical reason but couldn't stop crying. Felt miserable and stupid.

After a while, husband came looking for me. By that time I had gotten myself somewhat under control. He asked me where I'd been and what was wrong.

I tried to explain that I had just spent the past twenty minutes crying my eyes out while trying to fix my hair.

"Well, why would you do that?" he asked.

Immediately, the tears began to well up again and I tried to explain that I can't help it and I...

"No, no...not the crying." he said. "I don't understand why you would have to spend twenty minutes on your hair? You always look great!"

:winnersmiley:

O he's the best!!!!

And THEN - got BOTH kids to clean their bedrooms...and I mean really clean - even had difficult child drag out all those nasty, dirty undergarments and HAND WASH them!

Then took us out for a drive in the country...

and later fixed a really nice dinner.

Heaven!

I'm so blessed!