Not again!

tiredmommy

I can't believe this... I swear I have been sick most days since Christmas. And I'm sick again today with yet another head cold. I am so absolutely tired of being sick that I feel like having my own little pity party... does anyone care to join me?

I'll bring lotion-laced tissues, oj and vicks vaporub.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Awwww :( I'm so sorry you've caught another bug! How 'bout some nice warm chicken noodle soup and a cuppa hot tea? (We just won't tell my easy child about the chicken part...) At least you can ship Duckie off to school tomorrow and then burrow back down under the covers for a few hours to rest.

husband came down with a cold Friday and now easy child has it. Hopefully it will be a short-lived one. I'm keeping my distance (and washing my hands a lot)!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I hope you were wearing a mask and gloves when you posted this thread! LOL
I am sorry. i hope you start feeling better soon!

tiredmommy

Gcvmom- I'll be making homemade chicken noodle soup tomorrow. Don't tell easy child.

Totoro- I sprayed myself with Lysol before posting this. :winks:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'll join. I've felt fairly crappy for at least 2 wks. Started feeling better and now it seems I've caught the nasty cold easy child has. Achy, stuffy nose, and a stupid dry cough that is driving me nuts. Gonna make sitting in class tomorrow just peachy. Not. I'll have to remember to pick up cough drops on my way to class.

I'll bring the cough drops and heating pad. (those chills are killer)

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I will whip up a batch of rice bags that are scented with lavendar flowers. We can microwave them whenever so that we are each warm.

And I will make some toast using the loaf of English Muffin Bread i just bought.

Gentle hugs,

Lothlorien

I feel your pain. I've been sick since last week. I finally got antibiotics on Friday and am just starting to feel better. On Friday, I could feel my heart pounding through my face. Hope you feel better.

eekysign

You poor dear. Mom drove 8 hours up to see Sis for the weekend, only to IMMEDIATELY start puking the minute they got into their hotel. She had to call down to the hotel front desk to have Sis sent back to school by hired car!!

Minds are split as to whether it was salmonella (she'd eaten some of the after-recalled granola bars), generalized stomach flu, or food poisoning of some sort. Poor Mom!

Something IS going around, though. I've talked to 4-5 people this week in my area that have come down with stomach/mudbutt issues. I'm hiding in my house for the next month until this is all resolved! :)

tiredmommy

Thankfully I don't have to what your mother got Eeky! It's bad enough that I'm really stuffed up, have a sore throat and cough from post nasal drip, chapped lips from mouth breathing, and a low grade fever making me feel achy all over.

Thanks for the get well wishes, I hope that those that are also under the weather start feeling better soon.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
that I'm really stuffed up, have a sore throat and cough from post nasal drip, chapped lips from mouth breathing, and a low grade fever making me feel achy all over.

I think we have the same bug. Mine seems to like to wham me most in the evenings. Maybe it's just when I have time to notice it the most.

*I do not want the stomach bug* Seriously. I have to be deathly ill in order to vomit, so it takes an eternity for me to get over stomach bugs. bleh