Not feeling good...need chicken soup...and kleenex...

KTMom91

Last Saturday, I came down with a cold. Tried my best not to breathe on Hubby or Miss KT, who was visiting. Started feeling better on Tuesday, then heard from Miss KT. She's sick. Sore throat, coughing, hot/cold, body aches...and as of several hours ago, she's still sick. Hubby came down with it on Tuesday as well, but being a big,tough man, he ignored it as best he could, and this evening he finally admitted...he doesn't feel good. The coughing/runny nose/general yuckiness returned on Thursday for me, and I slept all day today, but I still feel icky.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmm sounds like what is going on here.

sister in law came down with it 1st. Gave it to little Brandon. Who gave it to Travis.

Travis feels better but is still having sniffles and a cough.

So far I have no signs and I hope it stays that way. I have enough issues with my tooth. geez

*hands you warm chicken soup, box of extra soft / extra strong tissues, big fluffy pillow, warm comfy blanket, and soft jammies*

Hope you feel better soon. And husband and kt too!

Hugs

TerryJ2

i'M RIGHT THERE with you (sorry, cat on the keyboard again). I hate this. Gross and uncomfortable.
Healing vibes for all of us!!!

M

Mamaof5

Oh my lordy...same here. Throbbing head, leaky stuffed up sinuses, achy, fevered and coughing and sneezing like crazy. My eyes are watering so bad I might as well give the Niagara Falls a weekend off and take over. Can't breathe, can barely sleep well and because I'm immuno-comp I'm having a heck of a time just moving around without feeling I'm dying or something... sorry for whining all over your post...I hope we all get better (preferably overnight)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(dawns hermedically sealed suit) makes sign of cross.........gets LONG shuffle board stick and caffeteria tray with nutritious lunch, vics, kleenex and magazines............pushes towards door.........runs like hello.............how are you feeling today: Better I hope................runs like the wind out of a jet engine.....

DDD

I'm sorry. I'm also really really sorry that I have the same bug. Ugh! I'm only on day three and praying it passes fast.
Sending hugs. DDD

TerryJ2

So, maybe we'll all get over this and then when the flu season hits, we'll all be immune. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

KTMom91

I'm finally starting to feel better, thank you. Slept 12 hours last night and the night before...need to shake this before Tuesday, because I'm working. Hubby worked at church the entire day yesterday, and of course, he feels worse today.I think he needs to get some more sleep, but what do I know?

M

Mamaof5

Day 3 and much better with a combo of eccanacia, ginko, vit c+d, coldfx, buckley's along with massive amounts of oranges and water, chicken soup...A couple of advil and now I'm feeling much better and less "omg my head is going to explode".

That buckley's though - WOW...I nearly puked at the taste, my neighbor laughed at me *lol*