Not going to be Grandma afterall

Mom2oddson

Ant's girlfriend C is no longer pregnant. Not sure if it was a false positive or the stress from being arrested that caused things to change. But, it did get Ant and C talking and figuring out how much they like each other.

Ant is both relieved and disappointed at the same time. I was really impressed on how well he dealt with all of this.

Oh... and it is Ant's 22nd Birthday today! The boy is growing up. I'm a very proud Mom.

But, it's been a bitter-sweet weekend. Saturday was Steph's 20th birthday and we don't even know where she is at.

I'm taking care of Grandma for 10 days so I have very little time on-line. (I'm ignoring grandma when I do anything but pay absolute attention to her.) So, even though I will be gone for a while, know that each and everyone of you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the very best.

Love, Mom2oddson (not so odd anymore - mights have to think about a name change?)

InsaneCdn

He's 22... hmmm... I find it so interesting that SO many of our difficult child kids seem to turn some sort of corner as they head into the mid-20s.

Maybe Steph just needs a few more years too?

TerryJ2

Absolutely, bittersweet. I am glad that he is taking it well and that he will have less on his plate.
I am so sorry that you do not know where Steph is.
Best of luck with-Grandma! You are wonderful.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm happy and not-happy for you... Did I say that right?

I'm glad that Ant seems to be growing up...!!! :bigsmile: