Not posting much right now

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry to everyone. I am reading posts, but am not posting a lot. My wrists are in bad shape this month and typing is difficult. It takes a lot of correcting to get the right words out.

My support and love are with each of you. I want you to all know that. I just cannot respond to many posts.

This won't be permanent, usually a function of the cold weather. If you really need to talk to me, a PM would be best. I will be sure to respond to those.

Love you all,

Susie

Jena

I don't wanna respond and make you have to write more :)

hoping you feel better. take good care of yourself. thanks for popping in.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwww Susie that stinks. Sorry they're bothering you so bad right now. Hopefully we'll have an early Spring. I certainly hope so......I'm so sick of winter already.

(((hugs)))

B

bran155

That was so nice of you to post that. I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

M

ML

(((Susie)))) You are so awesome. I hope your wrists feel better soon. I haven't been responding as much as I like to either. I am feeling busier and a bit more overwhelmed this past week. Adding some after school stuff to our routines has been more of an adjustment than I thought it would.

Love you xo ML

Susie,

I'm sorry you're in pain. I've been having more trouble than usual with my hands during this cold weather too - lots of stiffness that seems to last most of the day and some pain too - However, I'm lucky because, so far, the pain is mostly minor.

I hope you're feeling better soon!!! And, please don't feel like you need to respond to posts. We know you're thinking of all of us... Just feel better soon!!!

Thinking WARM thoughts of Spring... Hugs... WFEN