Not sending difficult child to school today

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Today is supposed to be the first day that difficult child is supposed to be going to school only half days due to his behavior on Tuesday that I wasn't supposed to intervene and stop. Which means it is also the first day that he will have a new schedule for his morning because of this new half day thing. And absolutely nothing has been met on or done about the issues I saw with the para working with difficult child, and SpEd teacher agreed was there...

I get an email at oh-G*d-thirty this morning informing me that SpEd teacher won't be there.

So I'm supposed to send difficult child to school and allow "sort of" para to handle him for 3 or 4 hours, with this many differences thrown at him?

I don't think so, Tim.

And I told SD as much.

Last edited:

Stella

I think you're making the right decison Tim. The first day of his new schedule is crucial and it needs to be started as it means to go on. Otherwise you will have a lot of trouble and confusion on your hands!

Steely

Wise choice Shari. One that the school perhaps may not agree with - however - we as warrior moms know better.:faint:

Hugs..........
Hopefully the day was filled with some peace.