Not sure what to make of this

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by catwoman, Jun 29, 2007.

1. catwoman

catwoman New Member

difficult child and I have been emailing back and forth. His were becoming a lot less frequent but I was glad to have any communication. I had not heard from him in about a month. Finally got an email saying he had recently moved to PA and was sharing a place with a guy he's friends with. He got a full time job with an electrical company, which is what he went to Vo-Tech for and was good at. The town he's in is about an hour from me, but as far as I know he only knows what County I live in. I think his girlfriend lives in the town he moved to. He sounded positive and ended with "talk to you soon." Two days later I get an email from MySpace saying the his account has been deleted, either because the membership was cancelled by the member, or deleted due to content. I sure don't know what to think. I have no other way to contacting him.

2. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Well, he has to have an email account in order to have had a myspace. Does he know your email address, or do you know his?

3. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

sigh, I hate when they are out of contact. sit tight and continue to pray for him. God does know where he is.

4. catwoman

catwoman New Member

He has my email address but never gave me his. I'll just have to wait and hope I hear from him again.

5. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Use the serenity prayer in the meantime.

I will pray for his safety as well.

6. hearthope

hearthope New Member

Maybe he is changing company's with his account. I know in the past it took me a while to get everything back up and running smoothly when I switched carriers.

Traci

7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I can't get in touch with Rob more than I can. It's distressing, that's for sure. I guess I just have to figure that if something terrible happens, I'll hear about it so no news is good news.

I'm sorry. I hope he will surface soon.

Hugs,
    Suz