Not the way I want to

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
lose weight. The flu attacked me last night. I am still running a fever but at least the bad things that were happening aren't. I lost 8 pounds last night. Ugh. Poor easy child was the only one home with me when it started. She stayed as far away from me as she could. husband was a good boy when he came home from work.

Can I have a break from this stuff just once? Ah well I must have the strength of Atlas at this point.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Atlas,

Stop holding up the world and get in bed - get some rest.

Tempting as the weight loss is - I would be overcome by my germophoebe thing and have to put your soup and ginger ale on the porch and ring the bell then run wildly spraying lysol all over myself.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. :ill:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry. I hope you are feeling better soon. If you think you are getting dehydrated you need to get to an Immediate Care or an ER and get some IV's hooked up.

tiredmommy

I agree with Sharon, 8lbs is an awful lot to lose so quickly, especially when most of it is water. Take care of yourself and check in when you can.

Water, water, water! Please take care of yourself. Fly is supposed to be particularly nasty this year. Emailing you some virtual chicken soup and a nice warm comforter.

F

flutterbee

Fly might be particularly bad this year, but I hear the flu is worse. :pet:

Take care of yourself. Water, water, water. If you can't keep it down, eat ice chips instead.

I hope you feel better soon.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Apparently in the land of BBK they are catching "flys"

Helppppp meeee.......Helppppp meeeeeee

VickiL

Hope you are feeling better! We have about 3-5 different viruses going around our part of the state and today I feel like I'm getting one! husband just got over it and I avoided him like the plague because I have to watch Kyla in a couple of weeks and want NO GERMS around!! Time to get the disenfectant out:)

And you all are so funny..."flys":):)