Not to brag...

mstang67chic

Going Green
...because I know husband won't. But.....his graduation is tomorrow! He is getting his Bachelor's in Business Management! WITH HONORS!!!!

I am SO proud of him! He's worked his hiney off for this for a few years now. He had a few credits to begin with but has basically taken one class at a time, one night a week for a few years to do this. Of course, I'm glad it's over but HE'S wanting to get his MBA. Not a bad thing but I'm ready for him to be HOME! Then again, if he can land a good job with this degree and have NORMAL hours....I guess I could deal. I'm just dreading the student loan bill! LOL

Anyway, that's my brag for the week. God knows HE won't do it! LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bigsmile:

Good for husband!!! I think in a way it's much harder to go back to school that way as it takes so much longer. Good for him for sticking to it. Good for you for giving him support while he was doing it.

Awesome. :D

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
That is great!!!!!!!! He deserves to be bragged on a bit. Go mr stang it's your graduation day, go mr stang it's your graduation day wump wump.

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Awesome! That shows a lot of persistence and patience on his part. You know, some larger companies have employee education programs that essentially pay for your MBA if it's relevant to your job and will make you more useful (so to speak) to them. Something to keep in mind and perhaps look into when he's ready to take that next step.

Congratulations!