Not to brag...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, May 15, 2009.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

...because I know husband won't. But.....his graduation is tomorrow! He is getting his Bachelor's in Business Management! WITH HONORS!!!!

I am SO proud of him! He's worked his hiney off for this for a few years now. He had a few credits to begin with but has basically taken one class at a time, one night a week for a few years to do this. Of course, I'm glad it's over but HE'S wanting to get his MBA. Not a bad thing but I'm ready for him to be HOME! Then again, if he can land a good job with this degree and have NORMAL hours....I guess I could deal. I'm just dreading the student loan bill! LOL

Anyway, that's my brag for the week. God knows HE won't do it! LOL

2. Andy

Andy Active Member

Brag away! Congratulations to your husband!

3. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Wow. That's a biggie. Yeah for 'stang's husband. Yeah for stang! Hopefully a good job will follow.

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bigsmile:

Good for husband!!! I think in a way it's much harder to go back to school that way as it takes so much longer. Good for him for sticking to it. Good for you for giving him support while he was doing it.

Awesome. :D

5. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

That is great!!!!!!!! He deserves to be bragged on a bit. Go mr stang it's your graduation day, go mr stang it's your graduation day wump wump.

beth

6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Awesome! That shows a lot of persistence and patience on his part. You know, some larger companies have employee education programs that essentially pay for your MBA if it's relevant to your job and will make you more useful (so to speak) to them. Something to keep in mind and perhaps look into when he's ready to take that next step.

Congratulations!

7. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

That is just so awesome! Congrats to him. I'm sure it was a lot of hard work!

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Major applause from here. Congrats to mr stang...that's a great accomplishment!

9. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Yeah, husband!!! Way to go. Enjoy the graduation, husband...and the bills. ;)

Abbey

10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

:bravo: That's really wonderful. Kudos to your husband for sticking it out. :bravo:

Suz :wine:

11. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Wow! What a great accomplishment.
    Congratulations Stang`s husband!

12. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

How did it go, Stang?