Note to teenagers...........

SuZir

Why do I think that putting that one on to our fridge door would have produced a new note under it:

Dear parents:
Tired of providing for your children?
Poor you!
You should had act sooner and used condoms! Nothing you can do now!​

:p

susiestar

Roll With It
One of my high school parents had this on her cabinet. She also had a quarter taped up by a box of tissues with a sign saying "Call someone who cares". That was her whining corner and if you griped about a grade with-o facts to back up your point of view, she sent you there.

Only she CHARGED you a quarter if you took the complaint to her with-o a source to back up your opinion. In the first nine weeks of school she got over $30 from students, half from one of my classmates who just could NOT comprehend that 'because I heard it on campus' was not a reputable source. He meant the univ in our town, not the high school campus, and we ALL used to just laugh at him because he truly thought that it was a reputable source, lol. She used the money to buy treats for those of us who did NOT contribute to the fund.

Wiz had the same teacher and she still did the same thing, only she bought an espresso machine for her classroom and used the money for coffee for it.

I still think Janet nailed it on her thread on PE, stating that she enjoys her difficult child when he isn't being stupid. I think I need to stitch that and hang it on my wall.