now asking for your support (again dangit)

saving grace

Janet it is no secret I am an Ant fan. I think and pray for him often and I will send all the strength I have to PA tomorrow, I pray that the judge had a good weekend and starts the day tomorrow in a good and fair mood.

Sounds like the man you raised released the monster inside him this weekend.

Hugs
Grace

LittleDudesMom

Janet,

I'm glad you had a good weekend as a family. It is what you will all pull on in the tough times.

I will be thinking about you and praying for both of you today.

Hugs :angel:,
Sharon

judi

Oh Janet - of course you are in my prayers and thoughts. I have always thought our lives were parallel in many ways; some good and some not so good. I will certainly pray for you and Anthony.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts that ant will learn the lessons this time around. I'm sorry for your pain.

Sheila

It's good to read the weekend was filled with such good memories.

At this late date, ex's failure to follow through is not surprising. So sorry.

Hoping things go smoothly and in Ant's best interest.

lovemysons

What a wonderful weekend...so glad Ant was welcomed and you got to see so many positives.

I'm with you and ant in spirit.
Prayers sent your way.
Tammy

Wishing

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Ant. I hope the wonderful family weekend will strengthen Ant as he has many blessings in his life and in the days to come these wonderful memories and relationships will give him renewed direction in his fight. He has learned so much and has matured but with renewed resolve will continue to grow.