Now I've seen it all... a man who lives as a baby on Dr. bald psychologist show....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by buddy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

And he has a girl friend who is fine with it?? he says being a man is the role play time. He has a job etc. but he sleeps in a crib and wears diapers and uses them.... and this is not just a role play at times... he is not interested in intimate relations and his girl friend changes his diaper and feeds him baby food and he eats in a high chair!

Ok, I am all for fantasy and role play but this is kind of odd to me... sorry anyone here who lives like that, I defend your right to do so totally. I just dont get it!
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Sorry- I do believe in "to each his own", too....let's just say, this wouldn't be my type. LOL! If you're talking about the psychiatric on tv I'm thinking of, I can't believe he had that on his show- but he's becoming pretty tabloid lately. I'm disappointed in that, too- I used to like him.
  3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

My type either.

Actually, I knew a guy once who had this as a fantasy. Why, I've NO IDEA. But if he's happy...
  4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

It's not sweeps week, is it? Dr. Bald has had some pretty strange stuff on lately.

And since it's almost time, I think I'll turn on the TV...:bigsmile:
  5. Steely

Steely Active Member

For real????? Now, you have me curious, must go watch to see the wackotorium of human spectrums.
  6. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

It's not my kink, but if they're both happy and it works for them...