Now she's not turning herself in!!!!???

Steely

Bran.........
How are you doing today?
I am late coming into this, but wanted to send you hugs.

I believe Star* has the just described the book I am writing & many of us are living with our difficult children.
I'm reading a book on dealing with children and grief that is very good - BUT-----it doesn't have ANYTHING in it like this - so now maybe it's an opportunity to write a book about death of heart, death of dreams, death of purpose, death of a friend - all of it.

We love you Bran. Hang in there, and let us know how things are today.:restless:

TerryJ2

{{{hugs}}

I totally agree with-the others. My easy child went through that stage when she was in 4th and 5th gr. She would come home sounding just like the friend she was hanging out with that week. I told her that I had lost my little easy child and as soon as she could learn to sound like her again, I'd be happy to talk to her. She is highly sensitive, and a easy child, and her behavior was age appropriate, so it worked.
I don't know if your difficult child will get the msg, but at least it will get you off the phone and make it clear why you are not going to continue discussing anything at all with-her.
At least you have a diagnosis (and it seems to fit) so some day, when she's ready and willing, she will turn herself in and go on the appropriate medications, and stop using street drugs.
I can understand perfectly why you had that nightmare.

I am so sorry about the yo-yo behavior, and the effect on your emotions. You poor thing.