Obama and Tattoos NOT political

SuZir

I don't approve any tattoos - on my skin, that is. If it is in someone else's skin, I couldn't care less. Nowadays it seems more people have them than don't have.

My easy child thinks tattoos are lame and 'so last season.' I can't say I wouldn't be happy about that. difficult child kind of wants a tat but he doesn't ever seem to have money for it. I'm very happy about it, because I think it would likely be something he would regret later. Though recently I have started to mellow in that. difficult child does have a good eye and when he had to make something visual that represented who he is, it was surprisingly mature, good taste and visually very nice. He could surprise me on that.

But we would never had done the obamas to difficult child - or we would very possibly be sporting some really tasteless tattoos on our private parts. With easy child it would work though. He would be horrified of the thought of 'family tattoo.'

Californiablonde

I have two tattoos and I've been dying to get a third one. I can't afford it right now but I'm hoping to save up enough money someday to get my kids' names. I'm not sure where I want it or what kind of design I want yet. I already have a little tiger tattoo and a butterfly. My kids' names are next. I wouldn't mind at all if either one of my kids got tattoos once they turned 18. As long as they are tasteful and not on their face I don't see anything wrong with it. I think the idea of family matching tattoos is kind of a cool idea, actually.