Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in 4year old, we are desperate please help

wow Matty is now 7yrs old, and this week we are off to an awesome Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) centre to get some help with different situation, like coping with the start of a school year, and just a few little odd quirks that have stuck. Mostly though Matt is doing quite well. he didn't cope with the start of school his teacher was new to our town and with all the floods here at the start of this year, most of the teachers weren’t prepared well for the school year. just one of those things.
best of all Matthew has made some good friends, he is in year 2/3 class, Matt is year 2 but gets on really well with a group of 3 boys who are older in year 3. so much has changed for him, since I made our appointment with the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) centre. but we are still going, I know all to well how fast the wheels can fall off, and Matt is back crying about his imaginary friend being gone...
our Pead is still thinking about a diagnosis of Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)-not otherwise specified ha, we do see her tomorrow, she is kinda pulling towards him just having sensory issues. Either way we still treat Matt just how he needs, though we get that wrong often, and well that’s ok to because that is the life we live in, we dont want to totally create a world just for Matt. Sorry my post is all over the place, it was a quick log in and I hadn’t planned to post anything.

My other son with Down syndrome started school this year, he is doing extremely well, we are so proud of both our boys.
Take care everyone. I’m hoping this post will pop up for a few who will remember us. Will be back in a week.

Marguerite

I think it would be best to start a new thread, I missed this because it is tacked on to your original post. husband spotted it and referred me to it.

It's good news that Matty's doing so well. Both your boys, really. It's been a lot of hard work. Here's hoping the paediatrician has some answers for you.

Marg