Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD),medications, whetever it is she is driving (Update)

Steely

Yea.....I think the thing is that 35mg is the lowest dose it comes in. I could be wrong, I am certainly not a doctor, but when my difficult child was on it, I remember that being the lowest. Therefore it would be pretty hard to taper it, other than doing a dose every other day or something. So maybe, since 35mg is the lowest, she will do just fine with stopping it.

I will be thinking of ya.......my guess is she will be just fine. And I certainly am hoping and praying this will help calm her lil mind down.

Steely

Thanks smallworld........well totoro......I guess you could call psychiatrist and demand a xr for a smaller dose.........or just go for it! Good luck whatever you choose.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We started at 10mg, then we went to 18mg , then 25mg, then 35mg...

She is having a very up and down day... not good. Did well at Horse therapy, after she was a mess, didn't want to leave, wanted to go home, wanted to eat...
We had another apt. she was all over N, on the way home same thing, I want to go home, I am hungry, I don't want to go home, I want to go swimming.
Get home she is laying upside down on couch, husband asks her to either lay down or sit up , she throws her shoes at him and starts hitting him. Runs out of the house and scream she is running away... just got her calmed down. As calm as she can be...pacing.

"NO you don't have to worry about just stopping" likely story...

Sara PA

When my son withdrew from the antidepressant, I treated him as though he was ill. He was.

husband might want to treat her like he'd treat a woman going through a bad menopause for a week or so... Withdrawal can be brutal.