Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) meets difficult child 2

L

Liahona

I mentioned that mother in law is visiting and she is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) about cleaning. We have been really trying her today. That was even before difficult child 2 pooped in her room and then grounded it into the carpet. I did OdoBan it, but that isn't enough. Right now she is out buying cleaning stuff. I told her to get what ever she wanted.

She is the person who taught me about OdoBan and how it gets the germs off.

I did not tell her he also smeared poop on the dinning room table. (I cleaned that well, too with OdoBan. And yes, I did rinse it well.)

T

TeDo

I'm REALLY sorry but I got a kick out of this one. I can't help but laugh. The mental images I'm getting of difficult child AND mother in law are very vivid. I do feel for you though. How "upset" is she about it?

lovelyboy

Aughh, I feel so sorry for you! My little one does that to!!!!!
We are going on holiday with my parents who I suspect is both a bit Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)!!!!
I am so worried they will step into it! The other day he smeared it on the windows!!!!!

H

HaoZi

I'm with TeDo. You have my total sympathy, but a dark corner of my brain is asking if it's her karma.

ready2run

oh, my. my difficult child does that too. hasn't since we moved to a new house though, thankfully. at least someone else is cleaning it, right?

buddy

If she gets a carpet cleaner maybe she will do the whole house! That would be a super bonus!!!! (sorry about the poop thing, yuck)

L

Liahona

Its ok to be amused by it. I sure am. Dee, she bought us a carpet cleaner last time she was here. After awhile out of the house she was much better.

buddy

sometimes all we have left is to laugh I guess.... I hope her visit is not too stressful though and that your goals do get accomplished. Always thinking of you...