Octomom is having a garage sale today..

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Live over the internet and Ebay, selling Octostuff, like autographed maternity bra's and panties, and Octoclothes and toys

She needs to raise 425,000 this weekend to save her house from foreclosure or her and the brood of 14 will be homeless

Just can only shake my head and go mmmm mmmm mmmm. Bet her neighbors started clawing at their face bright and early this morning over the prospect of the looky loo's

Marcie

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
What scares me Donna is you just KNOW someone will buy/bid on them - and will start a new trend in garage sales LOL

klmno

Well if she only makes half of what she needs by selling her undies, maybe she can invest in that South African company and have the rest of the money in time. LOL!

And to think, I've been selling household goods in my yard sales. Little did I know. *sigh*

klmno

Can you imagine growing up and learning somewhere along the line that your mother did this and half the people in our country know it?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm just getting the skeeves thinking about buying used undies, let alone autographed ones. I mean, half my clothing comes from thrift stores, but I don't buy used underwear...(even if some of mine looks it, LoL)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMAO! donna bad bad bad ;)

Can we say ICK factor 100 percent??

How about Exploitation factor 100 percent?

And sorry but woop tee doo! So she had a litter of 8. Doesn't make her junk and more special than the junk in MY garage sale this weekend. :tongue:

Actually mine is probably better..............several antiques in there have been selling like mad. lol

K

Kjs

What is she all selling? Hasn't most items been donated to her? That is just wrong.

TerryJ2

OMG.
I seriously doubt that she will make $425,000 selling her old underwear
That's for sure!
Can you imagine growing up and learning somewhere along the line that your mother did this and half the people in our country know it?
Or that half of those half are wearing your mom's underwear?

DammitJanet

I didnt think Ebay allowed the selling of used undies anymore. I actually heard people were doing that and considered getting into that business but Ebay had closed that particular product line down...lol.

I know I know. Im bad. But hey, if some perv out there is willing to shell out perfectly good money for used undies, I was perfectly willing to go buy a bunch from the dollar store and make a profit!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I tried to find on line how much she has made already - her red bikini is still on Ebay for 200.00 and change :) She was also selling pictures of herself with you if you wanted to shell out 10.00

Doesn't look like she will make enough to even buy a new pair of mink eyelashes (400.00) this month. Don't think mom and dad are in a position to help out having lost their two homes to foreclosure.

All that money she made gone of stupid stuff - she could have easily paid that house off if she had stayed out of Nordstroms.

My prediction is that someone will let her live in a house, Octo groupies will help take care of the kids for free, and she will go on welfare. So much for the book she has written that no publisher wants, and going back to school to get her degree in, I think, Psychology (that alone is a scarey thought)

Marcie

klmno

Didn't she get a ton of donations to help with the cost of the babies? And this is the kind of stuff she bought?