Off to Mazatlan!

witzend

It's 9:30 PM and I am going to bed so that I can get up at 4:00 AM to get the plane for Mazatlan for two weeks. Woo Hoo! :sunny:

husband and I have agreed to try at least one hotel activity each day (bunco, wine tasting, painting, etc.) and to try to do two or three big outings a week. He has mentioned several he would like to do, so I am letting him run with that.

I think it's going to be a fun time! I'll think of you all, and check in from time to time when I'm on the internet checking to be sure the snotty dog and his sister are still ok.

Be good, be strong!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Witz

I am sooooo jealous.

I hope you and husband have a fabulous time. Sneak in a little fun for me too will ya?

:beach:

Hugs

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
witz,

Enjoy your time away - send postcards, pictures. Make us crazy with jealousy (it's 19 degrees this morning). I'll live vicariously through your & husband's adventure :musicdance::cheers::dance::beach:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sniffle Sniffle

As happy as I am for you to go on such a wonderful trip I have those terribly green eyes of jealousy.

Enjoy and have fun.

Beth

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, that extra bag you are picking up at the airport........it's fragile and I know you may have to pay a few extra bucks because it's a little overweight, but it will be so worth it.....because that bag contains something that will be glad to show you around and find great stuff to do. The bag needs a little sunshine too, so let it out to "air"..........this will be our little secret too, they won't notice at the airport when they do a luggage check if you just tell them you are a human robot builder attending a conference in Mazatlan...... See you soon!

TerryJ2

You've already left, but in case you check your email down there, you will LOVE it! I've been there. We stayed at a timeshare condo. The airfare was expensive but the room rates and food were cheap. We ate like Kings and Queens. It is so much cheaper than the other typical tourist spots. Good choice!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sorry I missed this-ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!! I have to admit a bit of jealousy-for anyone going anywhere warm!