Oh Deeeeeeeebbbb See my New Avatar

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yeesh. To those of us on the permanently astigmatic crew; well...it looks like a bumper crop of Venusian mushrooms...

I know this 'cuz I grew up in the 70's and don't remember parts of it.

klmno

:rofl:

I was in the military so I cannot comment on GN's post on the grounds that I could incriminate myself!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm the one with the HORNS -

I was going to be the measuring spoons -

THen I thought - MAAAAAAAybe the Ladle.....

But then I saw the Spork with only 2 tines - and KNEW it was me -

by the way - Deb is the spork on the right hand side of the picture leaning like she does not know us.....lol:tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wait - Ladle Ladel.....Did I just say Lad Lee? Which is correct.....Ladel right Laydel? Drattin brain....

Maybe that is why I'm the spork with 2 tines....;) Didn't want to be the Lad lee.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Alright. I'm hoofing it to the library so I can get a better look. It's cold and raining. Are you happy now? ;)

(Just a little secret...if you ever need a kick in the rear to get yourself going, contact Star.)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...at library. I'm soaked from head to toe, but managed to find my way here. Kudos to me. I've always walked home from there, never to there. I'm thinking while I'm walking (me + thinking = not the best thing)...I have no earthly idea where I am. What if I get lost? I don't have a cell. Oh, well. I'll just sit on a curb and hope some loving gangster picks me up and takes me back. I digress.

I AM the one on the right. I was thinking about the one next to it, but no...the right-handed one drew me in. I wanted Witz's, but I guess she's taller than me. Darn.

Where does Star get time to find jewel avatars like this? She is a secret spy looking for cougar pins. She whiles away her days just waiting for the right one. She had one in her grasp a few days ago and let it slip away.

All I know is that I'm sitting in my 'spork me' t-shirt at the library and getting lots of looks. Maybe I should have thought about wardrobe a bit more.

Abbers

Star*

call 911........call 911
dear santa -

Please send my friend internet service and a computer for the baby Jesus' birthday.

Thank you.

I'll even give up my donkey if you do this for her.

KTMom91

Maybe you should lend Abbey the donkey so she doesn't have to walk around in the rain fending off gangsters...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thanks for the good night laugh, ladies. I'm riding my donkey on loan with tazer and spork in hand. Wait...that sounds bad. Donkey stays outside, spork and tazer comes with me.

Abbey