Oh good - strep throat!

JKF

easy child/difficult child has strep throat! Perfect! Add that to my sick husband, who had a piece of metal removed from his eye today and me, who took a nice fall down the stairs and we make quite the family! lol

InsaneCdn

And next it's difficult child's turn?
HOPE NOT.
Don't know about your house, but there isn't much worse than a sick difficult child.

DammitJanet

So sorry! Hope your husband is okay. Thats what happened to Cory last Thanksgiving and it was miserable. They had to send him from our local hospital up to DUKE.

JKF

Thanks Jaimeh!

Oh god IC! Please no! At least difficult child doesn't live with us but he would find a way to make me suffer along with him if he gets sick! Lol

Janet - thanks! He seems ok. Dr gave him eye cream and drops etc and it looks much better! He's a welder and diesel mechanic and while he does wear safety glasses things slip by sometimes. Yuck and ouch all at the same time though! lol

TerryJ2

Oh no! I hate strep throat. It is so painful. I'm sending healing wishes.

METAL in husband's eye? What happened. Oh wait ... I see he's a welder ... and wasn't wearing safety glasses ... sigh.

JKF

Thanks Terry! easy child/difficult child is feeling slightly better. I'm not feeling so hot now though. Uggggh! As for husband he was wearing his welding mask but somehow he got metal in his eye anyway. He didn't realize it until the next day. Said it felt like he had dirt in his eye. But nope - it was metal and rust!

InsaneCdn

Set mask down, inside-up, and... go grab a coffee or whatever.
Come back. Put mask on...

People do not THINK.
And then they give ME a bad time for thinking about the 200 things that I know can go wrong, and being particular about where things get set and in what direction...
And then things STILL go wrong.
(of course)