OH I make cakes! I can make one for your fiance's birthday!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay and the comments to the woman under the picture? ARE THEY SERIOUS? OMW don't you guys EVER lie to me like that EVER, EVER, EVERY about anything I ever make. EVER!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Wow, just wow.

No worries, Star. I won't lie like THAT.

Little transparent ones are all I can muster anyway...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was like - Blech.........No.....BLECH BLECH BLECH.....I even printed it out, and I'm pasting it on the fridge with a note that says

WHAT NOT TO GET ----

The one that he did get me for my bd about 5 years ago? Was a sheet cake, orange and lime green (donkey and shreck colors) with white trim. And on it was a donkey beanie. Then next to it he asked the bakery lady to write :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BEAST ......and she was bent completely out of shape - and said "How old is she going to be? And DF said - 40.......and the lady had a fit......wouldn't write it - he had to go get the manager and everything - he was laughing.....but she finally did it. And I LOVED IT. I mean I LOVED IT. He had my very first birthday party ever, and it was so cool. Chocolate cake - donkey - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BEAST - awesome. So when I went back to the bakery -I told the woman that I LOVE donkeys and I LOVE donkey from the movie and the sexy beast is because well - I'm cute and I'm a beast. lol - and she said she figured I was going to be angry and I said - Oh no it was awesome.....she said "I have to say that is absolutely the first cake I have ever done for a woman with a donkey on it, and the word beast and she LIKED it. I said SEXY beast. lol

But this thing? HIDEOUS. And then her friends say "Oh it's so great." -----Oh wouldn't I be looking for honest friends in the morning.

And the green stick on letters? PRETTY! - matches the appetizing icing.

KTMom91

Yuk..poor donkey looks like he got silicone injections in his lips, and his false teeth are too big. And is that a cardboard pizza round underneath that mess?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
To play Devil's advocate here...........I'm guessing it was her first try. She should have started over though...........The icing on the face/nose/lips looks awful........donkey with botox anyone? And the eyes.......eye's take lots and lots of practice......I've done eyes for years and wouldn't attempt to do them in icing......unless I could wipe it off and try over and over.

Reminds me of the bunny cake I did for Darrin's 1st easter...............cake part came out fine, iced up ok too. Face ehh looked like an amateur had made a bad attempt........and I had. lol I did my best, but me and icing don't get along well. Girls kept assuring me it was cute. Um......I got eyes, lol. It wasn't hideous, but did not come out the way I'd had intended. Nichole used the same cake pan to make the cake again for this easter. (note that I'd not made a 2nd cake lol ) It turned out adorable. That girl has a knack with icing and cakes.

I hope someone didn't pay for this cake.

Star DF's idea for your birthday was awesome and creative.

Star*

call 911........call 911
daisy -
This lady (cake web site) makes cakes for a living!!! So this is legit.

- and DF and I were talking about cakes and what did I want???? I wanted to be sure that the one friends wife we do have didn't suggest this come August. She has a way of "helping" with a really alterior motive - if you get my drift. Last time a cake idea was suggested? It was suggested that she get the cake and I got a suggestive cake that was raunchy, disgusting and not ANYTHING at ALL that I would have liked. It completely ruined the birthday and she knew it, but she's like that. When I was asked to throw her birthday party? I had decorated our home beautifully, ordered a cake that her daughter suggested she would love, colors she liked etc, and had all the foods she liked ready with all her friends here. We never got a thank you - it didn't matter really, and even though she didn't get a phalic cake on tinfoil with edible easter grass? I'm sure she'd order something like this and then say "Well you KNOW she likes DONKEYS - Gosh you just can't please her!" - ugh.