Oh My! Did any of you watch America's Top Model COED last night?

DDD

I watch ATM frequently because it's a no brainer and usually rather interesting. Last night I turned it on (by default as I couldn't find anything to watch) and OMG! I don't know what shocked me more the vulgarness of sloppy kissing/groping for photo shoots OR how God awful Tyra looked. I hope some of you saw it too because I am still shaking my gray head. Tyra looked AWFUL....as in REALLY awful. Her skin tone matched her unattractive dress. Her eyes AND her mouth looked like bad plastic surgery. She didn't even display her usual confident body language. It was sad and embarrassing. Yuk! DDD

Californiablonde

When is it on, DDD? i watched the very first episode during the summer and it was on Friday night. I haven't seen another episode since then. Now they have football on that channel on Friday nights. Did they change it to another night?

DDD

Last night, Thursday, was the first time I've seen the show with men and women competing. Maybe it was a rerun but it was the one and only time I expect to watch the Coed version. It was very weird. DDD

Lothlorien

Cannot watch that show anymore. Can't stand how they allow certain behavior. Bad behavior is okay in the name of "competition" and sportsmanship has gone right out the door. Not for me.