Oh my GOODNESS! LOL, doing cartwheels of joy....WOW!

dreamer

OK thjis is just so amazing! I have gone thru this 14 times myself..................BUT.......PCs baby is PERFECT and his lil heart is beating just fine! (or hers) Seems lil bugger was hiding...........her uterus is tipped and he was by her spine..........lil goofus! First thing ultrasound tech did was zero in on heart and it was perfect....and everything else appears to be perfect and growing just fine, too!! ANd the lil guy (or gal) was being SO active and wiggly and WAVED at us, LOL! The tech, me, easy child and babys daddy ALL burst out into giggles and happy tears............(In between easy child continuing her puking, darn)

This is just amazing! and LOL, PCs boyfriend said "see, I told you" and I said I have never been more happy to be wrong, and I was so glad HE was right!
SO we have far more pictures this time than we got 2 weeks ago, LOL- even one of baby waving ..........

In spite of PCs constant illness, they said baby is growing normally and well. Wow.

Thank you for all your well wishes prayers etc!!!!

dreamer

ROFL, I WANT to have a celebration! LOL............but poor easy child< if I cook, the smell makes her worse, LOL and what kind of celebration can it be, then? LOL.so we are celebrating low key, LOL- she is napping and I am posting, and texting my happy lil heart out. LOL. The daddy to be is sitting beside her grinning ear to ear.

susiestar

Roll With It
O Happy Day! What a beautiful message!!

I am SOOO VERY THANKFUL that the baby is perfect!! I KNOW how scared you all were, because I have been there. They do say that the more morning sickness (I always called it 'all day sickness') you have, the healthier and stronger the baby is. That is because teh hormones that make the baby grow strong and healthy make you sick. Or so I was told.

I hope easy child gets some help with the sickness. Can they try Zofran or Reglan? My sister in law was on these at different times while she was pregnant with my niece.

Thank you for letting us know. I was praying super hard!!

Little Booger, hiding from his mommy!!! I hope the tipped uterus doesn't cause any problems.

Big Hugs!!

dreamer

Susie, yes, i Have heard that, too. Yeah, she is on round the clock zofran and phenergan.........cannot imagine how she would be if she was not on them.....she alternates, one dose is zofran, next is phenergan......she looks so frail, now, after loseing so much weight.she carries a gal ziplock with her when we have to go to appts.
It was SO amazing to see the lil stinker there, and WAVING at us! he was (or she) being SUCH a wiggly lil thing! we could see the face features, too! Goodness that baby is growing even in just 2 weeks!
easy child said (s)he was waving cuz (s)he had been playing hide and seek and we found it! LOL.
I guess the baby maybe already qualifies as a difficult child? Yeesh!
Last week, easy child swore she felt baby move, altho most that you read says you cannot feel them this early.......especially when it is the first baby, but..........
I just wish the sickness would subside some, not sure how much more weight easy child can lose, her bones are all sticking out so much.

trinityroyal

Dreamer, what WONDERFUL news!
So glad to hear that easy child's baby is perfect and even waved at you.

I've been there as well and know how gut wrenching it can be. Jumping for joy for all of you (locked in a boardroom so that my co-workers don't think I'm crazy)

Yay!

nvts

Wahoooooo! Believe me, I am doing a jig of glee! I'm being watched like a hawk and when I heard this I actually breathed a sigh of relief! I don't want to sound like a nut, but I had a feeling something odd was going on.

Nothing like an "in-utero difficult child" to keep your heart pumping!

Congrats, Gramma!

:D

witzend

That's wonderful news! Has the doctor(s) come around to understanding that she isn't being a whiner about the vomiting yet? They aren't still expecting her to go back to work right away, are they?

slsh

member since 1999
Dreamer, I'm so relieved to hear this. My heart just sank at your other post - I honestly just didn't know what to say.

Little turkey!! :rofl: Causing such concern!!

Hopefully easy child will start feeling better soon and she will be blessed with the sense of well-being that can come with second trimester. Poor kid - she's had a rough intro to motherhood already.

I'm just so happy to hear the great news! Congrats!

dreamer

well...uh..yeah, the darn doctor DOES expect easy child to work this coming weekend for her normally scheduled hours (easy child changed her work hours to leave weekdays free for her classes which begin next ? week) easy child knew she would not be able to work AND do classes cuz her classes are osme in morning and some in evening....
The doctor we LIKE is who we saw again yesterday...but yes, even after hearing of easy child fainting at work Sat, doctor still wants easy child working. <sigh> doctor thinks easy child might do better if distracted by working? Yeah, OK fine, but, how embarrassing to throw up at work while scanning grocery items, or falling and maybe getting hurt? ACK!

Good news is that easy child is not dumping ketones right now (she had been) well, at the moment anyway.....and she did not lose any more weight this week.....
doctor keeps thinking she will turn a corner any day and not be so sick. The doctor we like believes how sick easy child is....but the other docs who easy child is supposed to rotate thru do not......and wic nurse still does not.

easy child got the number for a different doctor today that she might call, BUT just like all the other possible new docs, this one, too, is much farther away.....and delivers at a hospital much much farther away, so easy child is trying to decide which is better....and thats assuming the doctor whose number she just got will accept her as a patient due to the high risk and due to the distance and due to the Medicaide.

easy child is thinking she might quit her job for awhile..she has been there ? well over 2 years..(maybe 3, I am not sure) and she asked if I would be mad......I told her no, cuz even if she had gone away to school, she would have quit, anyway. She is playing it by ear. She takes one minute at a time these days.

Right now she sent boyfriend out to see if he could find some test??? that will tell sex of baby? I do not want to know, but they do? I told them not to trust it if they find such a test......

The house is much happier today, altho everyone is worn out from the extremes of emotion....just kicking back, looking at ultrasound pictures and LOL some.
boyfriend had today off from work, too. And..... :) the sun came out.

janebrain

Oh, Dreamer, what wonderful news! I am so happy to hear about the baby! I was so worried, figured the worst...it is wonderful to get happy news!
Jane

tiredmommy

Thank Goodness!

I think we should throw easy child and Grandma a little party, I'll bring some ginger ale and ice chips for easy child.

B

butterflydreams

Oh my goodness! I just finished replying on your other thread and then I saw this one! This is absolutely wonderful!

:dance:

Andy

:whew: Oh, my heart just sunk so low when I read your other post last night. I was speechless - How could everything indicate a strong healthy baby and then nothing? Devastating!

I am so happy to hear this news! :) :) :) I am jumping for you with you!

I never felt my first baby move and only felt difficult child a couple of times.