oh my life just gets better mandy is in jail!

T

TeDo

Oh good grief. Now what's going on? Definitely give us an update.

***BREATHE*** 1......2......3........4
***BREATHE*** 1......2......3........4

DDD

Good Grief. Sending you supportive thoughts and hugs. What a month you've had! Hugs again. DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW. WOW.

I am afraid to ask. Maybe the worst will happen and Tony will have to choose between Cory, Mandy and McKenzie will have to live with you instead of Buck? Or instead of either one living with you, Buck could go live iwth Cory to "help them out" and you could have Cory scare him away?

Let us know what is going on. When you can. Whatever happens I hope no one is hurt and this can be worked out. Better Mandy than Cory in jail, in my opinion.

H

HaoZi

Or instead of either one living with you, Buck could go live iwth Cory to "help them out" and you could have Cory scare him away?

I rather like that idea.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

Things such as this happen in "clumps". (or at least in my life they sure as heck do)

Mandy is in jail. (good Lord) But that is her and Cory's issue to deal with, hon. Your plate is over full at the moment with the buck issue. Try to stay out of that mess as much as humanly possible and let them deal with it as much as they can on their own.

Try to deal with only one thing at a time whenever possible. You're going to need to pace yourself, seriously. (the voice of experience here)

I'm hoping this arrest is over something silly or stupid and can be cleared up quickly and cheaply.

Sending even more (((hugs))). I think ICs idea to chuck January is sounding mighty good right now. Hang in there.

DammitJanet

Okay...whew...Im home. They let her out TG. I dont know if anyone remembers...some from PE might...but back the end of the summer one of the kids ex-friends became a stalker, crazy, phone threatening person. She would call them up and make awful threats telling Mandy that she was going to kill her baby, she called the DEA on them telling them that Cory and Mandy were selling heroin and Coke and that they were shooting up toddlers, etc. She made all kinds of awful stuff up. Cory and Mandy were raided. This all went on when Mandy was 7,8 and 9 months pregnant.

Well, Today was court for all that. The kids had also taken out restraining orders on her that she continuously broke but the cops never did anything about that. She was always long gone by the time the cops got there even though they took her picture standing in front of their house. Well Mandy had a ton of evidence. Text messages, pages of threats that the girl left on her porch, notarized statements from witnesses, and the restraining orders and pictures. The girl had taken out papers on Mandy saying she had "verbally threatened her over the phone". No witnesses or evidence at all.

The judge convicted both of them. How I dont know. To the same thing. Both were convicted of verbal threats and communicating threats. Both were given 10 days. Mandy managed to convince the judge to let her go by telling him that she had the baby at home and she had just started back to school...that plus mentioning that her brother was a cop managed to get her let out by 6pm.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
How? Lazy judge is how.

But glad she is home. Not so glad that a stalker who causes someone so much trouble gets only 10 frimping days for it.

At least that is settled and it was nothing "new".

Hugs

buddy

Are you kidding? I am just amazed at the stupid stuff you all tell us... how in heck can someone make up something, terrorize and get away with it??? Did mandy admit she got mad and threatened her (by the way she would have every right by that point!) And dont they have stalking laws and filing false complaints etc??? this girl only got it on that junk? I agree with Lisa, L A Z Y

donna723

Oh for Pete's sake! Lazy judge is right! Sounds like he didn't want to take the time to figure out what really happened so he just took the easy way out! I'm glad that she's out anyway.