Oh my.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My very good guy friend who also works for us and has a key to our house and just popped in to drop off equipment. You can't hear anything in this house. I didn't know he was coming over.

I'm sitting at the computer in my granny panties that I wear during 'that time' of the month reading the board. I nearly died. He's like..."Hey...oh, hey."

Someone give me a very large knife right now.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OMG!!! I think I'd be mortified! Maybe next time he'll at least ring the bell before he lets himself in!

Abbey

Spork Queen
He actually called me this morning to apologize. He's such a close friend that it didn't really bother me too much to be seen in my undies...it was the GRANDMA undies. They go half way up my chest.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
He's probably on some other board posting how embarassed he was to see you in your granny panties!

At least I didn't see some sort of flash of a camera.

Why couldn't I be caught in just a sexy thong? (Not that I own them) Then maybe I would hear a different...OH, YEAH...:musicdance:

Nope. Granny undies.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Did he drop off the equipment?

Think I would tell him You were researching a costume for your "other" job........what a hoot!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOODNESS

I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING NOW FOR 10 straight minutes.........

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I SWEAR I thought this stuff ONLY happened to me.

ROFLM SLIP OFF

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yes, he did drop off the equipment. I swear, a nuclear bomb could go off in my house and I wouldn't hear it.

Now, let me clarify. I was ONLY in granny undies. Nothing else. Huge shades of embarrassment here.

And no, this is not another attempt at a costume for my other work, although that might be quite interesting. I'm thinking and Ensure demo...

Abbey

Lothlorien

Not even a bra???

Yep, I'd be embarrassed! Yikes! What a site......Deb in granny pants and nutn else! Now, I'm really laughing!

I thought this stuff only happened to Star, too!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I've lost a bit of weight (I don't post on the diet board because my issue is an ongoing battle with Zyprexa--I need the stuff).

I tend to run around the house in those men's lounge pants or in sweats. Had the handyman in the other week to show him a light fixture that was acting like it had a short.

I reached up with both arms to show him the fixture.

Yep...pants around my ankles. Luckily, I wasn't going commando. Also luckily, I normally wear cotton briefs (Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) kid, can't tolerate anything else), so I wasn't too indecent.

Give the man credit; he didn't crack up until after I cracked up.

Andy

Not an attempt at a costume for your other work! :) Am I ever glad to hear that. I thought I may have to withdraw my offer to join you at work. No wonder your trainees are scared!

:rofl::rofl:

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
OK - I'm coming into this one late, but OMG! All I can say is kudos to you! I always have clothing on covering all bases so to speak - mostly because I don't even want to see myself naked! Good for you and your not-wearing-anything-but-granny-panties self!!!!! And thanks so much for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Friend came over for dinner last night. We did the averting of the eyes thing for about 5 minutes, then we both just bust out laughing. husband is looking at us like what in the heck is going on?

So, through hysterical laughter I relay the story. husband's response was, "Well, Bri, did you get any?" (trust me...he's not the jealous type)

Bri says, "Heck no! I tripped three times running for the door. And the visual won't go away." I slapped him a good one.

Abbey