Oh my.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Bri says, "Heck no! I tripped three times running for the door. And the visual won't go away." I slapped him a good one.

I'll wager that this shared experience will become a favorite story eventually...

:rofl:

Too funny!

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OMG!!! YOU just made my Mother's Day... As I was reading your first post all I could think was were you wearing a bra??? Of course not!
You should have come to dinner in a teddy or something slinky and just ate like you do that all the time!!!
I can't stop laughing... Thank you.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You should have come to dinner in a teddy or something slinky and just ate.

Ha! I'm sure he would have been running again for the door.:rofl:

I love pranks...hmmm...I might have to pull this one off. I have a new challenge.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm reminded of the 80 or 90? year old woman in the spandex body suit, doing the gymnastics.......so how about the flesh colored body suit with granny panties over it? Take a photo from the back, looking slyly over your shoulder, maybe wearing a lone ranger mask to keep up the mystery? blown up into a poster? But that leaves evidence........

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm reminded of the 80 or 90? year old woman in the spandex body suit, doing the gymnastics.......so how about the flesh colored body suit with granny panties over it? Take a photo from the back, looking slyly over your shoulder, maybe wearing a lone ranger mask to keep up the mystery? blown up into a poster? But that leaves evidence........

Oh my...that's a visual I'd not forget. Actually, that would probably freak him out to a heart attack.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Well, if you don't go for the poster, how about a smaller picture posted on the door with a Please call my cell phone before entering......or Enter at Your Own Risk.....?

Marguerite

A couple of things come to mind... No, not those, get your mind out of the gutter!

Terry Gilliam, of Monty Python fame, is known to prefer doing his writing in the nude. He sits at his typewriter/keyboard and is absolutely starkers. And he's not exactly Adonis, either.
But I guess if people know about it ahead of time they're forewarned.

Then there's the story of the two little old ladies sitting on a park bench on sunny afternoon in the retirement home. Suddenly one of the old men, perhaps stirred by the warmth of the lovely spring day, throws off his clothes and goes streaking past the two old ladies - well, as fast as you CAn streak, with a Zimmer frame.
A few minutes later, as t hey recover from the shock, one of the ladies says to the other, "Hey - wasn't that old Herb we just saw go past?"
"Yes, I think it might have been," answered the second.
"What on earth was he wearing?" asked the first.
"I haven't the foggiest. But whatever it was, it sure looked like he slept in it!"

Marg

Abbey

Spork Queen
Marg,

I love him. He is such a truly funny guy.

You know, there are some days when the house is empty and I just want total freedom, hence the no clothing issue. Trust me...it doesn't happen very often. I've been known to put on some good 70's music (Queen is my favorite for cleaning), crank it up, and clean the house from top to bottom in my birthday suit.

Ok. This was too much information right?

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl:

Abbey, I can understand you wanting to be able to do whatever you want in your own home. You might want to consider taking back any keys you've given anyone else, though.
:hellosoldier::surprise::bag:

Suz

DammitJanet

I am another one who tends to go naked in my house. I sleep in the all together and once the kids are in bed, I am known to walk around the house that way. Heck...the younger two boys do it too...lol.

I had a really embarrassing experience when the boys were about 6,8 and 11 years old though. We lived in this little run down house that had these sliding glass doors in the living room that we used to come in and out of. We DID have thick drapes on them.

One evening about 10ish after the boys were in bed, Tony and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. It was warm out so I had just stripped and was sitting on the couch naked as a jay bird. All of a sudden the sliding glass doors open and in walked our 19 year old male neighbor! I grabbed at a sheet that was over the couch and he just gawked...lol.

Oddly enough he always knocked from then on...lmao

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha...Janet. That had to have been awkward.

I have an idea that Bri will call before he enters my house again simply because he doesn't want my slap again.:tongue:

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
TRUE update.

I hear the doorbell ring...look through the little hole and there is no one there. It's a FedX package. Hmmm....I didn't order anything.

I open the package and there is a note that simply says, "Next time wear something more approriate." There were a dozen skimpy panties in it from Victoria's Secret.

I texted him back and said...thanks...now I want my key back. ;)

I have the strangest friends.

Abbey

Marguerite

OK, the FedEx package reminded me of a funny thing that happened.

It was about the second year after husband & I married. We had just moved to the village we live now, but were still renting - a lovely, large-looking place with a balcony and staircase. We'd also joined a book club, ordering a wide range of books dealing with health issues, lifestyle, cook books and fiction.

One day I was home from work and typing up a uni assignment (the old fashioned way - typewriter). I thought I heard the postman, so I looked outside. Yep, there he was, delivering to the people over the road. From the top floor, I could see everything. Then he walked over to our place and left a cardboard package propped against the post of the letterbox. He walked back to his ute (pick-up) and got back in. I waited for him to drive off (knowing it was the next step in the sequence). He didn't.

Hmm. Odd. There seemed to be someone else in the passenger seat, too. Oh well.

Not thinking too much about anything other than the topic of my uni assignment, I wandered out onto the balcony and down the steps to collect the mail. I picked up the cardboard, checked the letterbox and headed back up the stairs. Sure enough, the cardboard packages was Book Club.
Then I read closer. The title of the book was just visible above our address. I had totally forgotten we'd ordered "The Illustrated Kama Sutra".
I looked back outside. The ute was starting up and driving off. The B****rd postie and his mate had only hung around to see who had ordered THAT book!

Remember, this is a very small town. Everybody knows everybody.

(And a word about that book - don't bother. It's totally boring. It's not what you think at all, but the Eastern philosophy I bought it for is also not well described in the book either.)

Marg