Oh, the innocent mind of a 4yo. (Spoiler Poop talk)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was just in the bathroom with N. She was in there making poops.
I do the drive by every couple of minutes, "Are you done?" "You doing OK in there?" "You need help yet?", etc.

So finally like all of our kids I am sure, she screams, "I AM DONE!" Like she had been waiting for hours. Ha!

I go in and she is kind of bent over, she tells me when she was pooping, goes into detail about how it wasn't when I was in the bathroom, but when she was waiting ALL of that time for me. She felt a pain in her lower belly.

I was explaining to her about how sometimes the poop coming out hurts, or...
Right then she has an explosion!!!
The look on her little face was priceless! I almost peed my pants.
I said, "Are you OK honey!"
"Yes"
"Well I bet you feel better now?"
"Yes"
"That was probably the pain your tummy" "It needed to come out"
"Yes"

So I wiped her and she gets up, turns around and looks, I said I need to clean the toilet! She said, "I am sorry"
I said, "You made poop soup!"
She laughed and said, "I am sorry I did that!"

I said, "You didn't do anything honey"

She said, "Well my booty did!"

I was laughing so hard. That kid cracks me up sometimes, a lot of the time.

The other day I was talking about Stranger Danger and all of that pleasant stuff. I said how no-one should touch your privates. Not your boobies, your behind, your cootie.
She said, "Oh like Cootie Danger?"
I just looked at her and said yeah...

***I just got her into bed, as I was chasing her around the house I was yelling, "I am gonna get those BABY TOES!"
This is a game we played when she was a baby.

She screams, "No then you'll have to call a TOE-TRUCK!"

Last edited:

totoro

Lisa I know!
She has been eating a ton of fruit though so I am hoping that is what is going on... I will see how she is doing in the a.m.
I have no problem keeping her home.
She can still make me laugh even with an explosion!

Such a doll!

Been going through much the same here. Had to take Tink to the ER last week because she was having bad stomach pain. They did an Xray and the poor kid was PACKED with stool. They gave her an enema (which she loved...not) and ka-BOOM.

And, of course, now she is refusing to eat fruit, or eat the fiber cookies I got her, or drink anything with the fiber mix. You know, the one that is tasteless-to-everybody-in-the-world-but-not-Tink-because-eww-mom-I-can-taste-it-and-it-tastes-nasty.

totoro

BBK that is scary!!!
Poor Tink, nothing like someone messing with your booty!
My sister in law just had to go through the same thing! What is it with us women and our colon's?
She had an impacted bowl, it was really bad. Of course now now because she is so open and honest, the whole family is giving her a hard time! Poor thing.
(All of the men)
The miralax in juice does not taste like anything. But of course our kids will taste it!

lovemysons

Too cute and funny....reminds me of times when my easy child was little and I would "steal her nose". She would get so upset with my pretend taking of her nose and demand I give it back! was the funniest thing.

Sweet times,
thanks for sharing and reminding me of my own.
Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mirlax......can be put into ANYTHING - and is tasteless.....even in water.

TOW TRUCK - OMG the kid is outrageous!