OH this got me, don't get stuck with it

meowbunny

As I'm clicking the ball and watching it change colors, I'm wondering why I am doing it. What's worse, I have the absolute urge to go back and do it some more. Someone stop me!!!!!

nvts

Hey Beth - did we do something to make you hate us? OMG that thing is obsessive! lol

the other Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
:tongue:OMG my boss walks by my office as I'm beating the mouse near to death to get the ball to move and he says to me as he's looking at my hand
"Are you okay?"
and I said
"Yeah - I told you I needed a day off soon - NERVES."

He stood there blinking and I hit - WINDOWS KEY/D and shut my screen down.......

OMG - Thanks beth.....pft.

OpenWindow

I did it!!!

I was beginning to wonder if mine was broke and not changing colors 'cause I coulda swore I hit it and then I DID!!!

Now, I must stay away. must stay away. maybe just one more time? NO! must stay away...

Star*

call 911........call 911
gvc mom is an observant clown-in-training -lol
YEAH THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO US.....
OBsessy-compulsive
Star
STar
STAr
STAR

KTMom91

I clicked...I played...I laughed...I played some more...and then I shared it with my friends, many of whom work for federal and local government agencies. So...your tax dollars are at work playing paddle ball!

KTMom91

It's different, because...yesterday, it was some other game!

I was bored and started making paper clothes for the people on the bathroom door during my sentence at the IRS. Accessories, too. Then someone decided to undress the people. So, I took an empty TP roll, cut it in half, wrote on it "IRS employees steal my clothes at night!" and taped it to the guy on the door.