Oh, well, THERE'S that other shoe...

Steely

Shoes, they are SO over rated - you could be like Matt and refuse to even wear shoes:)
Hugs - let us know what happened if you want.

H

HaoZi

Had me worried, I was thinking it was a bit early for grandkids (and their tiny shoes).

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, I already have one of those! Pretty proud of him, too. He's a keeper.

Naw, just the usual run of husband ****. I discovered the roof was leaking, told husband, got the stuff to repair it, and then waited 7 days before I asked him when he was going to get to it, then I was nagging.

He finally put the stuff on it. Never has bothered to check if its worked. It hasn't. Still leaking.

And this is the guy that made the comment that if we won a home make-over, they'd just laugh at our house. Really, dude? And exactly what have YOU done to make it better? For that matter, what have you done to keep it from falling down????

A few years ago, we had to put steel on part of the roof. He was too busy going to an auction with his dad to help, so exBIL's roofed our house. I said I think we need to put steel on this part now, too. His immediate response? Call exBIL, cause husband doesn't know anything about roofing.

WE ARE NOT BOTHERING EXBIL. husband is 46 years old, it is high time he learned to o something. If I wasn't laid up, IIIIIII would be fixing the dang roof. I didn't know anything about plumbing, carpentry, or mechanics until situations warranted I learn....

His idea of checking the livestock is counting heads from the cab of the truck. Thus he didn't notice the pony getting a skin infection under 4" of winter hait. Until its so bad I had to shave the pony tonight and spent 2 more hours tonight picking scabs so I could treat him. I told him he needed to FEEL ALL of the horses to make sure no others were infected. He told me he "looked" at them, and I asked if he "looked" or "felt" and he got mad at me for being nit-picky.

He finally changed the oil in the vehicle he's driving on Feb 13. THen he told me Monday it has low oil pressure. I asked when that started. He said "as soon as he changed the oil". Um, ok, so then why did you wait 3 weeks to do anything about it? Then he gets mad at me because it hasn't been 3 weeks, he just changed that oil, blah blah blah. When I pointed out that yes, it has been 3 weeks, he says well it must have just started then. And of course, he just expects to hop into the new truck and drive away into the sunset. Um, no.

I finally made it into the camper. There is still laundry on the floor from the last camping trip in November in there! And it hasn't been checked for leaks all winter, either.

My dryer died in Nov, right before the crash. Got a new one. Old one is 6 ft out the back door. Dead microwave on top of it. Dead fridge 6 foot father out. Been there since Dec.

And Wee is slightly off. Nothing major, yet, but is much more volatile than he's been in recent past.

And I hurt like hades today, for some reason.

So yeah, nothing major. Certainly nothing new. Just almost wish a meteor would strike in a strategic spot sometimes.