Ohhhh...Star!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
We stucketh Dude on a Southbound Train to see.....Daddeeeeee and we are playing reindeer games.

:surprise:

Star*

call 911........call 911
ACTUALLY.....Dude wanted to see his FATHER.....pft.

1st year he hasn't been institutionalized, or spent Christmas with strangers, could have spent it at home with family, and he wanted to spend it with strangers because Daddeeeee "eluded" to him that there "may be" a "chance" that the car he spoke about on Thanksgiving was "available" -- "OH HOLY NIGHT"

So we're enjoying a quiet night, and now Dude thinks he wants to move there for good. Okay - fine. Enjoy your life. We're so over this.

I paid for the train ticket and he tells "Daddee" on the phone "NO NO ,,,now don't be upset....please don't get upset I have my ticket covered....naaah don't be like that, it's okay....I'm fine, I'll be down there tomorrow, I love you too." BLECH.

I'm done. :D

klmno

OK! I won't claim to understand how painful that must feel right now- but I have a feeling that I will be experiencing it at some point in the future. I hope you can find some resolve by remembering that this is just another one of those processes Dude needs to go thru to find himself and resolvle hiis own issues- at least that is the way it appears to me. I don't blame you for wanting to strangle the sperm donor though.

Last edited:

katya02

Solace
I'm sorry, Star. {{{Hugs}}}

Our difficult children seem to have to learn everything the hard way, and it hurts the people who love them most. Though this sounds more thoughtless than malicious.

Sending warm wishes for a peaceful holiday (and enjoy those reindeer games! :biggrin:).

Abbey

Spork Queen
Merry Christmas, sis. :) Dude will find his way. Maybe pop will rise to the challenge. If not, Dude will learn the hard way. It doesn't mean he loves you any less. In some sense I understand his 'interest' in reuniting with his dad. Sometimes, though, when you fulfill that interest it is not what you were fantasizing about.

Give a ring anytime.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Should've bought the boy a rubber mallot for xmas. So you could knock him in the head with it. lol ;)

Seriously, though, this is a father/son thing. Dude's gotta figure out his Dad all by himself.

Glad you're having a peaceful holiday.

Hugs

DammitJanet

Dude better not get near me anytime soon. Im not overly fond of the boy right now and I dont have those momma feelings...lol. I think a nice electric fence across the border of FL not allowing him to leave that state is appropriate.