Ohhhhhhhhh Marcie...........

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
You know Lisa, back in the 60's, I knew there was certain stuff I didn't want to be dabbling with cause I know me. I am a "you can never get enough of a good thing" type of person.

I know if I start Sim'ing, there will be no end to it. I will never see sunlight again. I will never talk to SO, feed the dogs, I won't eat (the only positive I can thnk of) I don't have the fortitude to just "set two hours aside" LOL Right now on the PSP, when the battery dies, I HAVE to wait, and can let it go and do some actual work. If this dang thing gets on my easy child, its all over.

But it looks like a very good reason to get off the Islands I am on. Maybe when I get a laptop I will start Sim'ing. Can you bring your charachter with you or do you have to start over every new edition?

I can't believe I am even asking questions - not a good sign.

Marcie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You'd have to start over. But it wouldn't be hard to make your character again. I liked a male I made in cast aways so much, I re-made him for the easy child. :)

I make myself do other things. But the game really is alot of fun, and a huge stress releaver for me. Sims 3 is made with a whole new systerm, so when it comes out in about 2 wks I won't be able to take any of my old characters with me. I'll have to start from scratch again. I'll probably go bonkers with it at first. (while learning to play the new version) But will force myself to *just walk away* before it gets too bad. lol