OK, Buckeyes...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Dec 29, 2009.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Nancy? Lisa? Who is watching the game on Friday? I heard that Ducks eat Buckeyes!
  2. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

What game? :rofl:

I'm a Buckeye and in the Columbus area, yet so clueless. It's like a cult around here, and being a bit (?) gfgish I refuse to join.
  3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

go osu
    go osu
    go osu

beat the quack out of the ducks
  4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

...I can always ask BFF if he's watching the game... I wouldn't know. As long as they squash Michigan I'm happy.
  5. witzend

You guys make me laugh!:D

Except Starbie!:mad:

We're kicking some quack here, I tell you what!

Heather - just root for the Ducks! It'll tick them all off!

Step - Michigan is playing the "International Bowl" with a 6 - 6 record against the Texas Red Raiders. No worries there. Michigan is going to go home crying!
  6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

OOOHHHHH I am originally from Texas. Glad they'll pummel MI!!!!
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

As a die hard Michigan fan, I'll not be pulling for the Buckeyes so I'll be hoping for a Ducks' win!!! by the way, my poor Michigan team isn't playing in a bowl game this year (I have no doubts we will return to glory:)). Michigan State is the team playing in the International Bowl.
  8. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Go Ducks! Go Ducks! :cheerleader:
  9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Honestly I haven't a clue. I'm sure husband will have his eyes glued to the tv. Nichole and boyfriend will too for that matter. Me? I don't even pay attention. husband burned me out on sports too many years ago. lol
  10. witzend

Well, our party is up to 24 guests at this point, so it should be a good one! Woo hoo! Sharon - my bad on the Michigan/Michigan State thing. I should know that!
  11. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Pluckin' ducks and spittin' feathers!
  12. witzend

'Cuz they got fat on Buckeyes!