OK, Buckeyes...

flutterby

Fly away!
What game? :rofl:

I'm a Buckeye and in the Columbus area, yet so clueless. It's like a cult around here, and being a bit (?) gfgish I refuse to join.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...I can always ask BFF if he's watching the game... I wouldn't know. As long as they squash Michigan I'm happy.

witzend

You guys make me laugh!:D

Except Starbie!:mad:

We're kicking some quack here, I tell you what!

Heather - just root for the Ducks! It'll tick them all off!

Step - Michigan is playing the "International Bowl" with a 6 - 6 record against the Texas Red Raiders. No worries there. Michigan is going to go home crying!

Wiped Out

Staff member
As a die hard Michigan fan, I'll not be pulling for the Buckeyes so I'll be hoping for a Ducks' win!!! by the way, my poor Michigan team isn't playing in a bowl game this year (I have no doubts we will return to glory:)). Michigan State is the team playing in the International Bowl.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Honestly I haven't a clue. I'm sure husband will have his eyes glued to the tv. Nichole and boyfriend will too for that matter. Me? I don't even pay attention. husband burned me out on sports too many years ago. lol

witzend

Well, our party is up to 24 guests at this point, so it should be a good one! Woo hoo! Sharon - my bad on the Michigan/Michigan State thing. I should know that!