OK, can I just say something...

lizanne2

Check the sig, my charmers are 15 and 16 years old. They are finished school for the day.

One bathroom is being remodeled today by landlord.:D

Upstairs bathroom is clogged(as usual every third day):sick:

Rather then get the plunger and give it a try....

My son will go 'use' the woods.:mad:

Why oh why is this job reserved for ME? :ashamed:

I think plungers are approved for use of anyone over the age of, say, 12?

I cannot wait to get home! NOT.

Thanks for letting me share!

Star*

call 911........call 911
2nd floor bathroom toilet clogs every other day?

Tell the landlord that he needs to get a plumber who can run a KUNTZIE in the lines. It's a long water hose, with an electric blade on the end that cuts through clogs.

So are you calling your son "bear" now? - because.....well you know....in the woods?

(yeah that probably put me back in the corner) :tongue:

susiestar

Roll With It
Tyler is only 9 and can use a plunger. He learned because he was using too much paper and I refused to fix it OR let him go outside (we have an open yard - no bushes to use, lol.

I would make him plunge it and then make him clean up any mess with a cleaner with bleach or disinfectant in it.

Sorry.

KTMom91

Miss KT learned how to use a plunger successfully after she pooped a volleyball and then went to bed without flushing it. I hauled her up out of bed and parked her in the bathroom till the toilet flushed.

I can relate to this topic. easy child poops like once a week. He always clogs the toilet!!! Always! I yell through the door to intermitently flush- he doesn't-then he gets "his" bucket out of the garage, it has the plunger in it, and plunges it himself, he's been doing this for years. We even have a snake thing for when he says he "can't fix it"- he uses that too.

Nobody else does this, you'd think he'd flush as he goes.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I can relate as well. easy child has blocked up more toilets than I care to remember. She'll just leave it for someone else. However, difficult child loves to use the plunger-go figure. He will race to get in the bathroom to use it when it is needed.

mstang67chic

Going Green
However, difficult child loves to use the plunger-go figure. He will race to get in the bathroom to use it when it is needed.

Well how often are you actually ALLOWED to play in the toilet??? Not that you would want to but......eh....I'm just going to stop there. LOL

As for the toilet paper issue....it may be too late to instill this in some of our kids but a friend of mine had a good idea. When she potty trained her kids, she instituted a 3 use rule when pooping. You can use as much paper as you need but for ever 3 wads of paper used, you flush. Of course that's assuming that each wad is less than half the roll but you get the idea.

I'm with Star though. If this is a common occurance and not from....shall we say...overuse, I would call the landlord about it. Especially since you are down to one bathroom.

Oh and Ktmom.....was Kt alright after that volleyball thing? Sounds painful! LOL