OK DDD.....Wedding Colors, Etc

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

Can we break for some off topic stuff?? :smile:
I am getting married in less than ONE month and I am not done :smile: :hypnosis: :hammer:
The wedding is going to be very small, just family....mine is very small...compared to me, Fiance's is large. Color- I picked a pretty not quite pastel green but muted. It's light and works for summer and fall as my wedding is the day before Labor Day.
I haven't picked flowers...NEED SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!! :flower:
My Dress is a creamy off-off white. Fiance has a black suit with the creamy off white in the tie and shirt.....nice! :bow:
difficult child is the Maid of Honor...AM I NUTS??? :hammer:
GOD, I WISH YOU ALL COULD BE THERE TO HOLD ME UP!!!!!
:warrior:
OK, all my brides maids....tell me what you are all wearing..... :bravo:

Blessings,
Melissa :angel:

everywoman

I'll wear the little brown and white sundress I picked up when husband and I renewed our vows last weekend! I picked up two dresses just alike: one in blue; one in brown and I wore the blue one for our "ceremony." So, I will wear the brown one for yours! Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

DDD

OMG! Hoooorray!!!!!! We get to pick our own dresses???

Now I will probably stay up all night and look at magazines, closets, that wedding channel. Whew/Phew. I'll let you know as
soon as I hear what others are doing. I'm too "mature" to wear a
sundress but I do love brown/white and blue/white combos, everywoman. You'll look great. Are you wearing dress shoes?
Open toe? Army boots? LOL DDD

Melissa, a soft green for the "real" wedding sounds lovely and
the off-white for the bride and groom sounds perfectly in unison
like a married couple should be. Who's in charge of Baby J at
the wedding??

Kathy813

Staff member
BBK ~ You can wear your hospital gown as long as you accessorize properly. Remember: "The only thing that separates us from the animals is the ability to accessorize"

I would think that cute little slippers would work.

Melissa ~ I think that I'll wear easy child's prom dress. I might actually get my money's worth that way. :grin: Of course, there is one slight problem. She is 5'10" and I'm 5'3". Think anyone would notice??

I'm looking forward to the big day.

~Kathy

Ephchap

Kathy, maybe we could swap your easy child's prom dress for one of my easy child's prom dresses? She's 5'1 and I'm 5'7. I KNOW I couldn't get into her size either. Well then again, this is cyberspace, so I guess I'll look lovely in it. :smile:

Melissa, the colors sound gorgeous. I like simple flower arrangements, so off white roses with the baby's breath and the greenery would be my choice, but you could always do something like that and add something else for a punch of color.

I'm so excited for you!

Deb

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We'll be there. You can count on it.

This is the perfect time for me to finally get a strapless dress. I have always wanted one and I've never had one. It will be red. Mid-calf length. Strapless, as I said. And somehow or other I will look STACKED in it (stop laughing! this is cyberworld and our dreams come true in cyberworld).

And I will have on silver strappy sandals that will make my calloused and bunioned (is that a word?) feet look petite and quite beautiful.

Melissa, during the ceremony I will wear a little sweater or shrug to cover up my bare shoulders and I will appear to be a proper matron...but we will know better. :grin:

Your colors sound lovely!

Suz

DDD

OK, I've finally decided. I'm wearing perriwinkle blue...and I
will wink my blue eyes as I walk down the cyber aisle. Oh yeah,
it is going to be floor length to cover my skinny stick legs that
look absolutely ridiculous below my more than matronly fat mid
section. I do not need to look stacked..because I am stacked.
Just for excitement, however, I will wear my gown with only one
wide strap around my neck. DDD

Oh yeah. I'm getting hyped. :grin:

OMG!!!!!!!!! Do you think I'll look like the blue M & M??? :rofl:

everywoman

I have to find a pair of shoes I can wear with two bum knees. Not an easy feat---Guess I'll just have to wear the same pair of rainbows I've worn all summer!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Everywoman, remember that this is cyberworld. If I can look stacked and have pretty feet, then you can have great knees and wear 4" spikes if they will look better with your outfit than flip flops. :smile:

DDD, you will look beautiful in periwinkle :flower:

Suz

Thanks for the reminder, Kath. The high-heeled, strappy booties it is.

So for the record, I'll be in the aqua bluish/green hospital gown and matching booties. Adorning my neck will be an oxygen tube.

Take note everyone. I will just DIE if someone shows up in a matching outfit.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take note everyone. I will just DIE if someone shows up in a matching outfit. </div></div>

:rofl:<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">ROFLMAOPMP!!!</span></span> :rofl:

I'm so glad I have already picked out my outfit, BBK. :whew:

(LMAO)

Suz

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Well the last wedding in which I participated in was my eldest - and I STILL can remember shopping for Mother of the Bride dresses with my mother - anything I tried on I was dis'd cause I was constantly reminded I was no spring chicken, and it was imperative people had nothing to talk about since I was the mother of the bride - when I could find nothing she considered decent, she went out and bought me one - looked just like hers...

I was furious -and I took it and the matching shoes back. I informed my daughter she had better pray I couldn't find anything in red spandex or I would be marching down the aisle in it (looking like a stuffed polish sausage no doubt).

So I am wearing my red spandex to your wedding - and will look terrific in it since I have my cyber Double D's

Marcie

DDD

Oh, man, Marcie. Not only will you look shockingly gorgeous but
if you, Melissa and I have out picture taken together we will be
just like an American flag!!!!!! DDD :rofl:

meowbunny

I know I'm a newbie but I've invited myself. For the wedding itself, I'll wear a very nice, demure (read boring) eggshell suit with a pencil skirt and light green shell. However, I'll be changing for the reception.

Watch out, all! Red leather mini, black top with spaghetti straps and heels that tell ALL the men exactly what they were made for (sandal style, 4 in, with ankle strap). :wink: Since I don't have to worry about the drooping jugs, I'll happily go braless and, of course, make they grow from their almost size Cs to a very nice, full and FIRM size D. Oh, did I mention I have legs that all the way up? At least those still look good.

In the meantime, congrats and hope the wedding is super!

DDD

As the unofficial cyber wedding coordinator, I think you will be
a wonderful addition to the wedding party. How "stunning" you will be!

Any and all CD family members are cordially invited to particpate
in Melissas wedding because........even if we are in cyber space.
.....she will feel the support around her. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, I only visit here occasionally. Be sure to let me know when the Bachelorette party is scheduled. hehehe :smile:

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">D3, I only visit here occasionally. Be sure to let me know when the Bachelorette party is scheduled. hehehe
</div></div>

Now you're talking! Count me in.

~Kathy