OK DDD.....Wedding Colors, Etc

envisablepuppet

Hey Mellisa I don't think I said congrats to you yet so... :bravo: :smile:

Sorry to hear about your dad I hope things go good for him. I know how hard that is.

Take care

Lea

TYLERFAN

Hey Guys...Ya think we can get Raoul and company to show up at my shower...?.....I am having a shower?...right? :flower:
Maybe they could give us a little show? Perhaps????? :smile:
I really could use a place where I can scream my head off and not get noticed......anyone want to go to a Stones concert? :crazy:

THIS IS FUN.....How about modern but mellow rock song suggestions...and the classic singers are not taboo (Streisand, etc)Would love to hear suggestions?

Blessings and Thank you for brightening my day.
Melissa

DDD

Hmmmmmmmm.........IF we have a shower, it can not be one of those tacky showers. It absolutely must be "top drawer" for cyber showers. I wonder if I could get custom goblets made by
Waterford in time?????? DDD

KFld

I've been a little occupied so I'm jumping in on this late, but I think I'll wear my daughters prom dress. You know the little yellow one I posted the picture of. Then I can just dream that I could look as good in it as she did. Believe me that is a dream :smile:

DDD

Karen, that's one way to get your moneys worth out of it. Didn't
it cost a fortune??????? I bet you look just as lovely. Are
you having the shoes dyed to match??? DDD

rejectedmom

I'm jumping in late also but I am going to wear a dress i'll borrow from my beautiful daughter It is a green paisly print with an empire waist and plunging neckline and since this is cyberspace i am going to wear 4 inch heel and dance all night!
Congrats Melissa! Have a happy Day!