ok how do you add the cute little ppl in posts??

trinityroyal

Jen,

The "More" button isn't actually a button. It's a link inside suare brackets. Looks like this: [More]

Try these steps.
1. Click Reply (the same way you do when you're replying to a post)
2. Underneath the little reply box where you type your message, click the Go Advanced button.
You'll get a full-screen view that shows your message editor at the top with all of the thread responses below. Immediately to the left of the message editor is a little grey panel that shows rows of little smiley faces. Directly under it is the [More] link.
3. Click the [More] link.
A little window opens that shows all of the smilies. You might have to wait a few seconds for all of them to appear. Simply click on the smiley you want to include in your message. It will be there.

If that doesn't work, you might try the following:

1. Go into User CP.
2. In the navigation bar on the left, in the section called Settings & Options, click Edit Options.
3. In the Thread Display Options section, find the heading Visible Post Options.
4. Under that heading, ensure that the Show Signatures, Show Avatars and Show Images boxes are checked.
5. In the Miscellaneous section, select Enhanced Interface--Full WYSIWYG Editing from the drop down list.
6. Save your changes.

Hope this works!
Trinity

Jena

Trinity

oh that's alot of info. thanks!!! yup no more button. I'm going to try user cp thingy you said.

hmmm let's see...... :)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Down at the very bottom where it says posting rules does it say Smilies are on or off?

Jena

:alien:wow

Trinity was right!!! it was a user cp issue!!! yea me!!!:tongue::bravo::bravo:

My posts are going to be so much more interesting now!!!! yea!!!

Jena

Thanks you guys!!! boyfriend is standing here he just got home he's like what are you doing??

Kids are in bed:D and i'm just sitting on floor in our room freaking out lol:sick: oh how much more fun this will be now:abouttime:

Sleep good!!! Thank you!!!

Lothlorien

YOu are too funny! I have this mental image of you dancing around the house, telling boyfriend that you're happy because you figured out how to put smilies in your posts!

Glad you worked it out. Thanks Trinity for your help. As I was going through the thread, I was thinking about the user CP and how to explain it. You did a very thoughout job explaining.....Thanks!

trinityroyal

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Jen, I'm so glad I could help!
I too have a mental picture of you dancing around the house. How very cute. It's amazing how much joy we can get from the little things.

Trinity

Jena

Good morning,

I am drinking my :coffee:

and very happy :dance: that i found these things last night!!

Yes, boyfriend he was adorable. he came home and he was calling me on the way home to see if I wanted anything yet I wasn't answering my cell because well I was just too busy!! LOL

He said wow lets go drink some water smoke a quick cig (yup grose i smoke) on porch and get you calm. He said i never knew smiley's could make you soo happy!!!

thanks guys, now im off to posting with my little ppl!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez...I was having a mild heart attack reading this thread!!! Glad you got it figured out. (no smilies included in this response)

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad the problem was solved Jennifer. Smilies make posting so much fun.

And........um.........don't worry about the obsessing thing til you get it........I have the same problem sometimes. :rofl: