OK I am sorry but I couldn't help it....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by totoro, Dec 17, 2007.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

I had to
  2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Is that too darn cute or what!!!

Kitty doesn't look especially thrilled with the snow. Or is it because the new "baby" is hunting him?
  3. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Oooooh.......that is sooooooo cute!!! The snow is deeper than the puppy is tall!!! I bet she had a ball!

When it snowed on Saturday, I opened the front door to let the cats see it. Little Abbey put one foot in it, shook it like crazy and RAN back into the house. :rofl: Puddles is really long and he stretched out as much as he could so that his back feet were still in the house, but he could investigate the snow!
  4. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

OMG those snowbabies are so CUUUUUTE!
  5. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Grandpa

They're all incredibly cute but that next-to-last one (Sir Indiana von Poopy Pants?) takes the cake! Sell the rights to Hallmark!
  6. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Actually it is funny, Annie the cat, loves the snow!!! She will come in with snow stuck all over her belly. Little snow balls... She races through the snow and will plow through it as fast as she can and run to a tree and up it as far as she can...
    that day her and Indy were chasing each other through the snow for hours... they actually like each other!!! The snow was close to 3 feet... it was pretty darn cute.
  7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Dear Cindy Lou Who,

THANK YOU For the biggest smile I have had all day!

OMG I love the crouching dog hidden kitty one -

You really take awesome pictures. And I can't believe how big little Indy has gotten.

Thanks again!
  8. Steely

Steely Active Member

OH...........I am SO jealous.........SNOW!
    The babies are so precious! I can only imagine mine in the snow! Two of the four at least would love it.
    Poopy pants is the cutest little button ever!
  9. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

Those are precious pictures!! I would enjoy the snow for about, ummmmmmm.. two hours.....so pleasse, keep it there!!! Right now it's 61 degrees, LOVE it!
  10. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

Absolutely adorable. Almost (not quite, but almost) makes me wish there was snow for the critters.