OK I need a new brain!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So if anyone remembers... I have a couple of GC for a massage!!! So being sick and just plain tired!!! I booked one... husband has been trying to give me a break to recover from him being gone 2 weeks... he is awesome.
So yesterday I go to my apt. I am so excited... I have not done anything for myself in a LONG time... I went Snowboarding over a month ago... and husband and I went out to Dinner once in a year!!!

SO I am sitting, and sitting. Her office is empty. Let me just say, this is a small town, very trusting, so it is no surprise that her office is empty.
20 minutes go by... I am about to cry, I leave her a note, saying I waited and husband would be there for his Apt tomorrow.
I go grocery shopping feeling so bummed.
Like crying...
I get home, there is a message from her... the apt is next week!!!:hammer:
After I listen to the message I fully remember our conversation! I called her back and apologized...
The only good thing about my day, besides the horrible PMS, which made me bake a fruit pie and eat a huge slice a' la mode!!! MMMMMM
Was a dear friend sent me a very cute sweet book about friendship... I read it to K last night who was having a horrible time... it helped. If only for a short time, but it helped.
Well back to packing!!! YUCK
I think I have found some leads on a couple of each:
Peds
therapist's
Pediatric Neuros
and backup psychiatrist's
and even Naturopaths!!!

And we think we have found a rental in the SD we want !!!!
Fingers crossed!!! husband and I both firmly believe in the power of positive thinking, and if you want it bad enough you can attain it... it hasn't always worked... but we keep trying!!! LOL I think this place has helped me keep that attitude... even when things are very bad around the Totoro house!!!
:musicdance: I still need a new brain though....

by the way, I am starting to feel better... husband has some inhalers from when he had the Crud as we affectionately call it around here, doctor said to try it and call her if I did not feel better next week!!!
I know small town... save money.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto -

Things are so messed up -
You are supposed to be in the basket with me going to OZ
Not hanging around the scarecrow looking for a brain

Get back to Aunti Em's soon.
The cat bus is there - with books!
Hugs
Star

Steely

TOTO........you amaze me with your tenacity to stay the course, and never give up on the best care for K.
Give hubby a hug - he is a keeper.
I am glad your GCs are still redeemable!!!
Hugs.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, I know I've lost my brain, so you're one up on me. Enjoy.:)

Is there like a brain exchange company? Just like you can do video games. Naw...this old model is not working. Give me a new brain. I'll do the demo.

Abbey