OK I need a new brain!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by totoro, Apr 9, 2008.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

So if anyone remembers... I have a couple of GC for a massage!!! So being sick and just plain tired!!! I booked one... husband has been trying to give me a break to recover from him being gone 2 weeks... he is awesome.
    So yesterday I go to my apt. I am so excited... I have not done anything for myself in a LONG time... I went Snowboarding over a month ago... and husband and I went out to Dinner once in a year!!!

SO I am sitting, and sitting. Her office is empty. Let me just say, this is a small town, very trusting, so it is no surprise that her office is empty.
    20 minutes go by... I am about to cry, I leave her a note, saying I waited and husband would be there for his Apt tomorrow.
    I go grocery shopping feeling so bummed.
    Like crying...
    I get home, there is a message from her... the apt is next week!!!:hammer:
    After I listen to the message I fully remember our conversation! I called her back and apologized...
    The only good thing about my day, besides the horrible PMS, which made me bake a fruit pie and eat a huge slice a' la mode!!! MMMMMM
    Was a dear friend sent me a very cute sweet book about friendship... I read it to K last night who was having a horrible time... it helped. If only for a short time, but it helped.
    Well back to packing!!! YUCK
    I think I have found some leads on a couple of each:
    Pediatric Neuros
    and backup psychiatrist's
    and even Naturopaths!!!

And we think we have found a rental in the school district we want !!!!
    Fingers crossed!!! husband and I both firmly believe in the power of positive thinking, and if you want it bad enough you can attain it... it hasn't always worked... but we keep trying!!! LOL I think this place has helped me keep that attitude... even when things are very bad around the Totoro house!!!
    :musicdance: I still need a new brain though....

by the way, I am starting to feel better... husband has some inhalers from when he had the Crud as we affectionately call it around here, doctor said to try it and call her if I did not feel better next week!!!
    I know small town... save money.
  2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Toto -

Things are so messed up -
    You are supposed to be in the basket with me going to OZ
    Not hanging around the scarecrow looking for a brain

Get back to Aunti Em's soon.
    The cat bus is there - with books!
  3. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Well that explains it!!!
  4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I KNEW you would understand!

5. Steely

Steely Active Member

TOTO........you amaze me with your tenacity to stay the course, and never give up on the best care for K.
    Give hubby a hug - he is a keeper.
    I am glad your GCs are still redeemable!!!
  6. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Well, I know I've lost my brain, so you're one up on me. Enjoy.:)

Is there like a brain exchange company? Just like you can do video games. Naw...this old model is not working. Give me a new brain. I'll do the demo.