ok, let's go!!! First pick up is........

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Jena, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Jena

Jena New Member

[​IMG] by the way it's the bus to belize!!! Smallest picture I could find!! This was alot funnier in my mind, by the way... :)
  2. Jena

Jena New Member

by the way, it's a bus to belize for all of you that are saying hmmm what is that Jen doing now?? LOL
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Actually, I was wondering what is going on with your avatar tonight- I think your cat is trying to tell you something....
  4. Jena

Jena New Member

LOL, i'm trying to find a new one!! So i've been messing around downloading stuff. i found some cool moving ones but they wouldn't move once i downloaded them.
  5. Jena

Jena New Member

wow, look it's the bus to belize on my avatar now! i'm not sure if i like this one. hmmm
  6. Woofens

Woofens New Member

LOL Jen, I saw your avatar on another post was gonna start a thread to ask if that was the party bus LOL:rofl:
  7. Andy

Andy Active Member

Party!..........Party!.......... Party!
    Party, Party, Party
    O.K. Jen - I love that bus. Put a sign on it to indicate it is for us and just drive around the country (don't forget Northern MN). We will get on and off as we can.

It is nice to have our own personal bus and driver for our get aways!

8. Jena

Jena New Member

ok the bus looks funny and clearly i had way way too much time on my hands last night!! LOL

I kept trying to download and copy a youtube video of a bus trip to belize but it wouldnt' copy. :)
  9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Make sure you swing through California...I'm ready to go!
  10. Jena

Jena New Member

I'm ready to go also, let's just get me back in time to go to new job!!! :)