Ok, night shift....

F

flutterbee

It's pretty obvious that I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

What shall we do for entertainment? Ideas? My mind is going a thousand miles a minute...can't seem to latch onto anything. :tongue:

Maybe, I'll bake a cake. Hmmm...but then I'd have to eat it. Don't need that. Besides, out of ice cream to go with. OH! But, I found a box of the yellow Hostess cupcakes today! I never find those anymore. Snatched them right up.

And why didn't the fireman in Abbey's lane jump over and put the fire out?

Why is "Hungry Eyes" playing on a loop in my head? Earlier is what Mmmm Bop or whatever it's called. Ewwww.....

Lisa changed her avatar and now I don't know who she is. :slap: I can't keep up.

Got a bunch of new jammies today. My other ones shrank in the dryer. Along with the rest of my clothes from last year. Uh huh. :winks: My sweaters and tops from Christopher & Banks came and my jeans from QVC came today. It was like Christmas!

OMG. If you want a comfortable pair of jeans, go to Quacker Factory on QVC. I can't stand anything putting pressure on my abdomen. These things are so comfortable. And really cute. One pair has dragonflies on it and the other flowers.

Steroid shots are really helping, but I'm starting to think that the 3 injections along with the oral steroids are affecting me...you know...in my head. Ya think? :rofl:

I got so upset over something tonight (political, can't discuss) that I had to go outside and pace to cool off. Then I was in tears. Then I felt sick to my stomach. Then I was in tears again. :crazy2:

Wanna come join me in my head? :tongue:

KTMom91

I'm watching Amazing Wedding Cakes, episode 6 I think, not sure because I taped it.

The dishwasher just finished and I need to unhook it and put it back so we can walk through the kitchen in the morning.

Don't know if I want to get up with Hubby because 4:30 am is just way too early. I need to be up by 8 though to call the tow place back to get the stupid Saturn over to be fixed.

Then I have to go to Petsmart and get a new bubble for Cadence. She chewed the latches off the other one, and I don't need a rat roaming around loose.

I promised I'd help the childrens' pastor with some stuff, then I have physical therapy. I need some new clothes. While I was sorting, I realized I have only two pairs of capris for work. Good thing I don't work at the same place every day.

I'm tired but I'm not sleepy. I haven't seen Lisa's new avatar, guess I should go look for it. Heather, are you still awake? Save me a cupcake!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Heather. I thought *I* was the only random person on here. Don't make this a duel.

Fireman whipped out his badge so fast that I thought I was under arrest. He did try striking it with his arm after my failed attempt at a wet paper towel. Sad thing is he was actually quite cute. I'm like...'oh, save me!':tongue:

Why is asparagus so cheap right now? Usually it's a luxury around here, but I can't eat an entire bunch by myself. I've watched it sell and sell all week.

I now have 14 24packs of TP in my basement. An outsider would think I'm a paper hoarder.

I'm running dangerously low on milk. Do not cross my path.

What is with people who like the cold? I'd like to meet them at 6:30am yesterday as I'm walking to work in the cold and rain. Oh, that was fun!!! Let's do it again!!:mad:

Why is it that I can only write at 2am?

More importantly, why is it that my birds find the one centimeter piece of ground to poo poo on that isn't covered by newspaper? I think it's a conspiracy. They all huddle together....oh, I see it!! Everyone over here!!

I miss home and the butcher. (Star typed that. She's still in the corner with me and nabbed my laptop.) Bad Star, bad Star!! Witz is over there giggling her bootie off.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Deb, my daughter is always telling me how random I am. It's rather interesting what goes on in my head. A bit of ADD - the H part went away when I got sick. :tongue: I entertain myself quite well. It's no wonder I can't get to sleep without drugs. Head is just always going...and going...and going....

The 14 24packs of TP would last us about 6 weeks in this house. It's not the girls. It's the boy. A little Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in that area. Not kidding...at least half a roll each time. Wynter and I could get by on a 4 pack for 2 weeks.

I hope my neighbor gets his leaf sucker working soon. My lawn and driveway is covered and you can't tell any leaves are missing from the trees.

I used to hate the cold. I was always freezing - goosebumps and all. Now I feel like I'm going to melt all the time.

I killed 2 spiders today!!! And I didn't scream either time! Me! The arachnophobe! One was on the ceiling and you just *know* it's going to fall on your head. The second one was big and really fast and I had to scooch him out of his hiding place under the table leg. I'm so proud!

And I fixed the vacuum the other day. Took it apart and all, all by myself! :irock:

I'm always soooo sleepy during the day, but night time hits and I'm wide awake. *boing*

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather, sounds like you have your days and nights mixed up. Not good. As mine have been mixed up for eons. Enjoy your cupcakes. I don't like Hostess cupcakes. Anymore I don't like any of their baked goods. I buy aldi copies that tastes like the way Hostess used to make them before they "improved" them. :D

My new avitar is only temporary for halloween. Nichole sent it to me cuz she knows I'm an otter nut. I had a fit last time we went to the zoo because I didn't get to see them. grrrr

I'm playing hooky today, but it's cuz I'm sick so it's no fun. Besides, it was an accident. Slept rotten last night thanks to a yo yo fever, got up and shut off the alarm, and only vaguely remember stumbling back to bed. I didn't wake up until after my first class started and I feel like I got hit by a truck.

And I'm one of few people who can say I feel like I got hit by a truck and know what I'm talking about. :rofl: ok.........my humor is a bit weird this morning.

Abbey, send your fireman friend my way. I'll tell husband I was delirious. ;)

Don't know as yet if I'll make my afternoon class. And I am supposed to go to lunch with easy child and her bff J the college professor. Hard to think of J as a college professor. lol I still "see" her as little akward J. But don't know if I'll back out on that or not. Depends on how I'm feeling.