Ok, so when will I feel better? (whining again)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm 7 days post op and feel like an ogre. My throat is getting less sore, the white spots on the uvula are almost gone, altho I see 2 new ones on either side of it on the back of my throat that I don't think were there before. My ears are still on fire unless I OD on advil and tonight, my nose and sinus right under my eyes are bothering me. Its not really pain, yet, but really, really intense pressure. I've had ZERO sinus pain with all this, and here, a week later?

I have yet to even sleep thru the night. Ugh.

F

flutterbee

Have they done a CT scan of your head? It just seems like you have a lot going on.

I'm sorry you're still so sick.

(((hugs)))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
You will start feeling better today! That's an order.........sorry it hasn't been immediate, but your body has been through alot. How about a hot steamy bath and a 30 minute soak at least?.....

Since medications aren't necessarily working maybe a little distraction? Reaching for straws here.......hope you find some relief....

SRL

Shari, something's not right here. By day 7 it's typical to have some post surgical discomfort, be blowing out a lot of gunk and dry blood, and maybe still have some bleeding when you're physically active, but definitely not increasing pain and on-fire ears.

When's your appointment with the other ENT? If it's not soon, I'd call and talk to a nurse and see if you can't get it moved up or have your gp call for you.

Are you using saline spray in the nose?

If at any time you take a sudden turn for the worse, start to feel weak, or have changes in blood pressure, you should get to ER or promptcare.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ahhh, Shari...something doesn't sound right. Contact doctor and hopefully find out what is going on. Hugs to you, dear.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Shari,

Please call Dr. tomorrow and find out what is going on. I worry because there is a tremendous amount of MRSA in hospitals today and if you got a secondary infection of that? OH sister you are going to need some help and strong antibiotics through a picture line. (it's staff that is resistant to conventional antibiotics)

This is nothing to thumb your nose at - pun inteneded.

I really am sorry you don't feel better. You should by now for sure.