Ok. This is Weird

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I just sent off an email to K. I'd gotten the grands halloween cards and hershey bars to put into the envelopes for halloween....set them aside cuz I knew I needed to get stamps......got swamped with schoolwork......and somehow wound up thinking I'd sent them. So emailed her to let her know I just found them tonight, apologized for my forgetfulness, and to let her know I'm getting them in the mail tomorrow.

You know how when you've hit send and then they show you that screen that tells you the message has been sent?

They told me that K had posted on Mo Freecycle (not it's exact name) an ad for a free dog.

Okkkkkkkkkk. Not my business. But why on earth would it tell me that? I'm in ohio and a member of my own area freecycle. That shouldn't give me rights to what the heck she's posting over there. What the heck?

Weird. Anyone else have this happen with yahoo mail??

DammitJanet

Why is K's email going into your email? I assume that is what happened? That would be the only way you would know that unless you get individual emails of freecycle of your town...or daily digest which is what I get. Now...do you suppose she has moved her freecycle to your area? Only way I can see that you would get her ads?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No. Her email is not in my email. It didn't show me the actual post......just told me that she had made the post in the MO freecycle.

I've never had it happen before. Nichole and easy child post on ours all the time.........and I never get anything that tells me they did (except the ad showing up like it would for anyone else in my email).........Maybe it was a glitch or something? But it really was weird.

klmno

Would they have enticed her somehow to give them someone else's email address? Like some places do in order to get a discount or something.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I haven't got a clue. lol Possible I guess...... But I'd think if they were going to let me know about posts people I know are making on freecycle it would be with my girls who belong to the same one I do....