Ok, this is why I bother.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Big Bad Kitty, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Even I can't believe how some of these turned out.

Tink & Matt going to the Daddy/Daughter Ball.

:love-very:

2. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Well, she is a Queen! Where did you find those gloves in her size? It sure looks like she has forgotten all about being mad at you- she is very happy-

you should be very proud of yourself!! She will realize someday!

4. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I'm glad that they had a good time. Ya done good.

5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

She's looks absolutely perfect!!!

6. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

She looks beautiful and very happy.

7. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

And that is all the thanks you will ever need. That smile is priceless.

8. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

What a cutie she is :)

Marcie

9. Steely

Steely Active Member

Awwww............perfecto!

10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

BBK, the camera loves Tink. She's beautiful.

Suz

11. ML

ML Guest

I had a feeling this was going to be everything you had hoped for and more. She is gorgeous.

12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Awwwww. Such lovely memories. Ya know, Tink's gonna look back at her childhood someday and realize what a lucky little girl she was.

13. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Thank you, everyone. She does take good pictures, doesn't she...

She came home on air. She won a little Cinderella teaset for guessing how many candies were in the jar. She got the closest. She told me that she was waiting for this day her whole life. I told her that I too was waiting for this for her whole life.

My heart is soaring. I grabbed Matt, hugged him, and thanked him for not screwing this up. He said he had the best time too.

Ahhh.

14. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

I am so glad it went well. Those pictures do sum up why you do it. Those moments are great, treasure them always.

15. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Awwww....She is so beautiful. These are the moments we live for. Get out that scrapbook. You will blink and she will be grown.

16. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Ok it is official I am a sap. Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. I think I could feel the love you have for her in each picture. I am so glad that her father didn't mess it up too.

Happy hugs
    Beth

17. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

A positive outcome for everybody - it gives that little edge to the chance of the next occasion being positive too.

She looks like a little princess - I hope her Daddy really appreciated it, because these moments are so precious.

Maybe over the summer, you can do a scrapbooking exercise with her, with the best of those photos?

Marg

18. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

What a beautiful, happy princess she is. The memory of this dance will be with her forever. Take a huge bow, madam.

19. Marg's Man

Marg's Man Member

Make sure you tell her that there's someone "from a land downunder" who think she's real sweet.

She looks a LOT like the daughter of a friend of Marg's, another little princess.

Marg's Man

20. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

What a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad you were able to arrange the night of her dreams.